Reviews for Love Is Not About Perfection
Future Queen of the World chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
that was very cute
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Nice story! i love MxS fics! (And SxR fics but that my friend is another coupling completely!) Rock on and keep writing (Bring the spirit back! 'Tis funy!
phoebe chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
wow, it has been a while has it not? I have been waiting for you to update Le Restaurante. How long has it been? one year? Anyways, this one-shot was a good one. Now, please, I must insist that you get back to writing! I have missed it so.
Chasing Butterflies chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
good song cute story. keep writing!
CrucifiedPanther chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Bwah! You update, you're still alive in the fanfic world! Now you make me feel bad (and lazy), having not updated in a year w Anywayz...

Of course, any songfic you'd write would have something to do with Pat Benatar xP I love this song and how it does, in fact, tie together with Miroku and Sango! *fangirl swoon* Great job, it was cute, fluffy, and, funny! '...I hate you...' 'Love you too dear!' Hah hah xD
Kaoli water goddess chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That is so cute! I love how Miroku made Kagome and Inuyasha leave before Kagome could start one of her plots. It doesn't even matter if Kagome tries one of her plots becasue the two of them are already in love and just are hiding it. That's cute!
ForgottenKaze chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
lol Nice! I really like it! Keep up the good work!