Reviews for Betrayal and Trust
Besilea chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Hope for more soon!
sevy MMAD chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
I read this on the ADMM fanfic boards, and I loved it so much that I decided to see if you had it finished here.

I know this story is quite old, but really, it's very good, so I pray you: please update!
Serenity Turner chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Hey hun! So I looked at this fic and was like "Oh...another AD/MM. Of course." But then I read it and felt like crying! That Bryce is such a skeaze! I'd give him a HA! and then a HIYA! and then I'd KICK him, dear! (That's from one of my fave lil kid movies. A dollar to anyone who can name it.) Anyway, very good. Oh and did I mention I'm writing a dedication fic for you? Guess what the shipping is? AD/MM! Bet you didn't see that one coming! Look for it :)
dhawthorne chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
ooh...very interesting. Can't wait for the next update! I loved Athena's reaction!
hermin22 chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
Great chapter! Please update soon!
trulyamused chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Very cruel to stop there. Great story. I look forward to seeing whether this was real or a dream. I'm assuming the latter.

Hoping for more soon.

Truly
Goddess McG chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
oh! Wow! I never expected Minerva to be suicidal because of a dumb f# % of a man! I do hope this is all a dream or that someone will save her at the last moment! She needs Albus!

I'm at the edge of my seat, please update soon.
dhawthorne chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
oh, my goodness! I'm assuming that Minerva's not going to die, because then the story would end. But I'm dying (pun intended!) to see what happens next! Great update, as always!
muriel2532 chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
This chapter (no.4) was just great! I love the fact that Minerva is finally showing how much she hurts and the way you portrait Bryce as a nasty bastard without regard to Minerva's feelings about the break-up. I guess when I posted the plot bunny I was looking for a bit of angst.
dhawthorne chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
another good chapter- poor Minerva! I'm really enjoying this story and I hope that you'll post an update soon!
Minerva's little girl chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Great chapter! Bryce is such a...well let's just say not a very nice word. hehe.
trulyamused chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Bastard. I hope she hexes him. Great stuff.

Truly
Minerva's little girl chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Love it! Keep up the great work! I have my version up finally, but it's not as good as yours.
muriel2532 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Thanks for picking up my plot bunny! I very much like what I've read so far. Please do continue!
Minerva's little girl chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Bravo! Keep up the great work!