Reviews for Visions
Sergio09062692 chapter 25 . 5/11
i whant to make tha other parts of the story i cust need for permision iwill give you a shoout out
Sergio09062692 chapter 1 . 5/10
Nice story i readed all the chapters so good! But poor umbreon i think he should kill glaiceon's father for cheating
Sergio galvan chapter 25 . 5/10
Dam its a good story but the chapters wer short and that glaiceon is a bitch
FireAndIc3 chapter 25 . 6/21/2015
Great story, but where is the sequel?
Commander24 chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
Why did glacis do it?! I really thought they would lobe each other forever plz I hope its just amnesia and just doesn't rember him plus what is the sequel called I wanna read it!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
uhh sorry about blowing up at u like that. I just don't like the way those happen like that. please forgive me. but great chapter.
eeveeranger chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
can I be in the sequel it would be nice oh and I evolved already so...
please oh [again] and I evolved into a umbreon that's what I am. even though I'm a umbreon I can use powers of light so again please.
eeveeranger chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
that bitch how could she. no I wont accept this change it! this story, I was going to put it on my favorites but now... anyway change it and I'll put it on my favorites.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
i like the end transmission part, gives me a good image and a good idea! XD
eeveeranger chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
hmmmm I wonder if leafia got bit? any way good start.
catlover2976 chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Arnt shamen supposed to be legendaries?
catlover2976 chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
Why is there so much kissing and hugging
kingrat2 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
nice twist My reaction was wow ok more like WOE WTF so nice and I like the story
Glaceon chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Bad grammar, but good story. I like it.
spyroxcynderfan chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
a twilight story about pokemon i would never read the book but the pokemon twist here is perfect