Reviews for Visions
FireAndIc3 chapter 25 . 6/21/2015
Great story, but where is the sequel?
Commander24 chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
Why did glacis do it?! I really thought they would lobe each other forever plz I hope its just amnesia and just doesn't rember him plus what is the sequel called I wanna read it!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
uhh sorry about blowing up at u like that. I just don't like the way those happen like that. please forgive me. but great chapter.
eeveeranger chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
can I be in the sequel it would be nice oh and I evolved already so...
please oh [again] and I evolved into a umbreon that's what I am. even though I'm a umbreon I can use powers of light so again please.
eeveeranger chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
that bitch how could she. no I wont accept this change it! this story, I was going to put it on my favorites but now... anyway change it and I'll put it on my favorites.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
i like the end transmission part, gives me a good image and a good idea! XD
eeveeranger chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
hmmmm I wonder if leafia got bit? any way good start.
catlover2976 chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Arnt shamen supposed to be legendaries?
catlover2976 chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
Why is there so much kissing and hugging
kingrat2 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
nice twist My reaction was wow ok more like WOE WTF so nice and I like the story
Glaceon chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Bad grammar, but good story. I like it.
spyroxcynderfan chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
a twilight story about pokemon i would never read the book but the pokemon twist here is perfect
The Hidden Umbreon chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Well, here I go. I'll review when I'm done. :3

Umbreon and glaceon... that's a new couple for me. 「''」

Here I go!
UmbreonFan chapter 25 . 5/12/2012
Also, if you want some ideas come find me on 3DSPlaza. I'm under the name of Spyro2bro. I was reading through this and had a BUNCH of ideas when I finished. (Still giving the link. And if they dont want to I'll make them because 1: It is SO good and 2: THIS SHOULD BE IN A BOOK FOR EVERYONE TO READ! IT IS SO AWESOME!)
UmbreonFan chapter 25 . 5/12/2012
Omg just finished...amazing!

I was kinda mad at the Glaceon cheating on Moonlight. It would be better if they got together again and made a family. Waiting for that sequel. I'm gonna make a story soon with me as Umbreon in first person view. I'll give this link to my Friends!