Reviews for Lost in Darkness
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/26
Wait, he's a rapist as well now.
Tarp chapter 24 . 4/30
The concept of ur story was nice.
CiCiOhMy chapter 24 . 4/11
Yikes...I'll take the happy ending, please! This definitely one of the darker Dramione fictions that I've read. Good read.
CiCiOhMy chapter 23 . 4/11
I like this ending.
CiCiOhMy chapter 19 . 4/11
Two thumbs up!
CiCiOhMy chapter 18 . 4/11
Enjoying this twist in the story!
CiCiOhMy chapter 17 . 4/11
Called with the horcrux!
CiCiOhMy chapter 15 . 4/11
Hmm, sad for Mrs. Weasley.
CiCiOhMy chapter 13 . 4/11
Draco and Hermione are both crazy. lol
CiCiOhMy chapter 11 . 4/11
I just can't get past Hermione being told by Draco that he's a bad person, him showing what Death Eaters do to young girls and she's still professing to be 'in love'. Really?
CiCiOhMy chapter 9 . 4/11
At this point, I can't imagine Hermione sleeping with Draco again. I almost borderline don't like her in this story.
CiCiOhMy chapter 7 . 4/11
So, he just doesn't realize it's Hermione? Okay.
CiCiOhMy chapter 3 . 4/11
I didn't know Stockholm Syndrome could set in so quickly. And was he just made a horcrux?
CiCiOhMy chapter 2 . 4/11
Draco's the guy you call in to torture captives when only violence won't work. Oh my. This is definitely a different read!
Anna198630 chapter 24 . 3/12
i just love your story I prefer the happy ending and I hope that I can read many of your stories in the future. I was reading this story and I couldn't stop. I love how Malfoy change 4 Hermione and I think it was very sweet of him to go back in time and try to fix everything what he done wrong. I'm absolutely amazed how much Dramione I like. hopefully soon I can write my own stories about Draco and Hermione. hopefully you'll wish me luck in this and I will be searching for your other stories. Good job with this one I absolutely adore it and love it.