Reviews for Lost in Darkness
I love how the emothins were bordering on insanity yet it was so beautiful...
XDImagineMe15XD chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
I figured it was her from the very first chapter where the girl was in
noob2ffsince2k14 chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
I REALLY LOVED YOUR STORY! Please keep on writing more of these dramionie fanfics :) I only recently found this ship between draco and hermionie, but i have been reading fanfics like nonstop. I'm so glad you didn't decide to go with a dark ending...(although I did read it) I much more prefer that they ended up together WITH A SON! Yay for happy endings :)
IRENKA the pole chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
omfg... i..i..love it. wellnot because of the rapebut because of the character set up and descriptiveness.. gg
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Loved it!
lord periperi chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
this is such a good story!
Smiling-Eyes11 chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
I'm just glad that you decided it end this story on a lighter note cause if not it would just be too depressing. All in all I loved the flow of the story. Draco corrected his mistakes Hermione remembered him, happy ending :)
iceribbongirl chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
OMG OMG OMG - I love this. It's literally torturing me to wait (In case it doesn't say where I am, I'm at the end of Chapter 11). Anyways, i have to finish this up so i can go to the next chapter, but thank you so much for writing this! Your story and skills are bloody brilliant!
JazS3lla chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
AWESOME
vivi88 chapter 24 . 6/4/2012
Meh, happy ending fit better, in my humble opinion. Either way, amazing story.
roni2010 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
lovin' the war fic..
roon0 chapter 23 . 10/9/2011
This was a wonderful story and I loved it.
dbg chapter 23 . 7/24/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I am not reading the alternate ending but stoping here. I hope your husband got home safely, now 2 years ago. Thank you.
janjan2009 chapter 24 . 7/6/2011
Great story! The happy ending was better, in my opinion, not necessary because I don't appreciate a good tragedy, but because him going "crazy" like that after a few weeks seemed unlikely after all his love for her motivated him to do the whole story...either way I appreciated the "options"! Lol

I really like it all in all though!
janjan2009 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011