Reviews for Intermezzo
kabwnb chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was wonderful. It made me all warm and fuzzy. hehe.
Camilla- too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
i've spent the past couple of weeks searching for every d/l fic i could find; this is still my favourite. i love the feeling of calm/quiet/unspoken meaning you managed to instil in this piece. shall be on the lookout for more. Camilla
molamola chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Danny backstory and cultah, awesome! I love how well you write this pair; their MOments are believable and very nice to read. We need you doing more M/S,'s the phoning going? ;)
DAnNSfreak chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That was a really good story. I always love the ones with Danny speaking Italian. Really hope they'll do that on the show itself...

You're a really good writer!
chili-peppers chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Oh wow, that was so beautiful! I loved it Brilliant writting :D
Elainhe chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I almost missed this. If wimsey didn't tell me, I would have! You are on my favourite author list - I didn't realize I needed you on the alert list too. Problem fixed. :)

I loved it. It had a wonderful gentle feeling. Danny listening to classical music, and Verdi no less, is a wonderful idea. You did very well to portray Lindsay's feelings, her uncertainty, how she reads his body language. And the image of Danny relaxing like that is just precious. :)

This entire idea, playing with the concept "home" is just awesome: her being at home not only in NYC but with him, and using the music to highlight his concerns in this regard.
mel60 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I am so deliriously happy that you wrote this. I can't tell you how much I loved it, love your writing in general, actually.
probysgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I loved this! It's a nice little moment the likes of which we didn't get to see! the innocence at the start of their relationship! Brilliant!

Katy :-)
ReJo chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This was a perfect piece if ever I've read one. The fact that Danny held her closely and wanted to share that moment with her (and wouldn't let her go) was endearing. I got chills whenever his hand touched her neck!

I strive to be the kind of writer that you are - giving enough descriptive details, but not so much that it puts the readers to sleep.

Great job!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This short was really great... I loved it... Amazing piece... She is home...

laura817 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
wow, that was really good. sweet & gentle. very good indeed.
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
wonderful job.

well written, lovely context.

You wrote the characters well. A good combination of thought and dialogue and descriptions.

Your Lindsay was spot on.

lovely and moving. Great job. XD
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
that was really beautiful. it explained a lot and was touching too
Yemam2422 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This story was perfect!

So well-written, great emotions and dialogue. Too many great parts to highlight here - loved it all. Amazing job!
daytimedrama chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Okay I loved loved loved it. I adore your writing style, I got so much information and feelings from Lindsay's point of view. I loved that Lindsay is slowly leanring more about Danny and that he is an opera fan.

Favorite line of course was..."I am home, Danny"

I also loved when Lindsay starts laughing, “I’m sorry, Danny,” she answered. “But, I swear to God, if you’re trying to play me….”