Reviews for Synchronicity
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
will there be more of this? I absolutely luv it!
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
It's been awhile since you updated, but I hope you continue this story. The idea of Sam and Dean having to stay within 50 meters is fascinating.

As Always,

Joee
asdfjkl chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
i know it's been two years and all, but this story seriously rocks, and i'm kind of desperately hoping you'll just randomly decide to come back to it xD

'cause seriously? me gusta!

keep writing
dragonwitch250 chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Hey I read your story. And I think it's great. I really like the plot and now I can see the "body become one" part. And I really hope that you can continue with the other parts and finish the story. It's really great.
Blood White Panther chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
This is really great! Update soon?

Panther
Von chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
This is awesome. Im so exhausted I'm about to pass out, but I couldn't stop reading. Fantastic stuff!

If Dean and Sam's souls are one when the demon comes to collect.. sounds to me that there's no way she can take 'em. One means ONE, not 'bound together'. Dean can't be torn from Sam and Sam can't be taken so, SCORE!

Can't wait for more!
PADavis chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
This is great - I hope you finish it. Light touch, very funny at times, and compelling description of the curse. The Barbie wand fantastic. I hope you'll choose to finish it. Found you when Souls Beneath was picked up for a community. Very impressed with that as well. But not funny..

Despite your allegiance to LimpSam (LOL) I appreciate that you whump Dean occasionlly, even if only about rats. Going to alert you - felt I should leave a review at least. Phoebe
anathemawrites chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
Very well done. :] Love how they're still trying to figure everything out, even through some awkward.
JJ Phoenix chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Hey! This was linked on SFTCOL(AR)S and I think you've got an interesting story going here. Just when I thought it was going to be a tale about the boys hunting a witch, you throw in the cops and the FBI to complicate matters, which really rings true to canon.

So now the boys are on the run with no leads on the sorceress...and of course there's the added problem of not being able to be separated! I hope your muse cooperates for you so I can stay immersed in this fic. :)

JJ
friendly chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
good job.. are you going to update this soon..
fireworkmage chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
i really thought that had died. anyway, i will really have to watch the episods...so will tonight..andyway cant wait for the next one...
RustyAdina chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
Just wanted to write and say I am totally loving your story! I'd gotten an email telling me the new chapter (5) had been added. Cause I hadn't read the story in a little while I went back to the first chapter to make sure I knew what was going on. I have a question - I was sure I had read the other four chapters as the title was familiar, but when I began reading from chapter one I wasn't sure. Most of the story was unfamiliar to me - fantastic, and loving a new story - but there was an accaisional part that I thought I read before. Had you rewritten the story? Or maybe recycled some small ideas in another story?

Either way I really enjoyed what I read so far and am looking forward to the next chapter!
spootycup chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
this is really good... i am loving it... more please
Loki19 chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Wow, very intense. Well written also, and very original. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aramirandme chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Wow! I crave.. nay I need more! PLZ..