Reviews for The Sporks Incident
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Dude! that was hilarious. and the constant "How did you feel about ..." that just killed me. thank you for writing it, you just made my day.
Blake Calloway chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hahahahahahahaha! ROFL! This is hilarious! SPORKS! I'll never look at another spork the same way! XD Hahahahaha!

This was so well done! And the way you wrote it so seriously made it all the more hilarious! XD
SkilletFan000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was hilarious! I was laughing for most of the story. Very nice. Great story idea, and the jokes were very funny too.

So, the record for "Funniest Teen Titans FanFic Involving Sporks" goes to: titanfan45! (ApplauseCheering)

SF-0(x3)
Skai Breeze chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
that was halerious (spelt wrong)sporks? who would have thought of that? as i mentiond before in a massive BB/rae fan i found this story better than your 100 words thing! it was so funny when bb was made to go through all of that i actually felt sorry for him and if people can actually feel for a character i think it's an awsome story. keep writing i can't wait for your next story. Skai (BTW i thats a pen name)
Noele Flamel chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
INJURED BY SPORKS? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? ROFL! nice one, I was always wondering if he would do something like that...
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
this is really funny. I love sporks, but now I fear them - that is the power of your words kind sir!

LJ
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
okay, I was kinda freaked out by the title because when I was little my older brother chased me around the house on Halloween when he was dressed up like Freddy Krugar saying 'here's Freddy.' And now i have a HE-UGE fear of sporks. I got carried off, didn't I? Oops. Anyway, this was a very funny story and keep up the good work, but next time, please don't use sporks. . please
How-I-Lost-Your-Respect chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
You know something, titanfan45?

You're a very talented writer. Your sentence structure and flow are well done and you seem to have a lot of good ideas. Now, how about you start writing multi-chapter stories, eh? :)

One shots probably won't get you the number of reviews or hits you deserve! Need the story to be up on the front page for a while, haha. This was a fun story, sporks are rather frightening, in reality. To be fair though, they are also fairly useless. The prongs are too short to be useful at stabbing food and the spoon part is ruined by having gaps where the soup leaks out.

Be well,

HILYR
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
lol, that was silly. In a good way, of course.

Personally, I don't see why Raven would get so offended over a comment about her navel.; But it all worked, so it's alright. Good story )
Churnok chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
What is the tuborkel and did it appear in the cartoon?

I thought Raven was an empath not a telepath. There is a difference. Admittedly she almost had to be telepathic for the purposes of this story but there will always be nitpickers who go after such character inaccuracies.

Somehow, I don't think the team would be that worried about getting BB mad enough to leave. They're all close friends after all with all the good and bad elements of such friendships.

The double bluff between Raven and BB was rather good, and her deadpan statement about BB's possible death by sporks was just perfect.

BB is not going to live this down anytime soon.
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was HILARIOUS! Sporks? Wow. Maybe it was the spork ninjas that made the closet explode. Evil sprok ninjas.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
first things first, WHAT THE HELL IS A NAVEL? I'm 13 years old, with the average IQ of Beast Boy, and yet still have NO CLUE what the hell a navel is...

Long oneshot to the Xtreme, and a little confusing in some areas. Overall, TOTALLY. FRICKIN'. AWESOME. DUDE. Or dudette, whateva da case may be... Awesome...

P.S. If that one last comment can be considered Adonis-type language/brain-dead, I apologize.

P.S.S. Sporks? Seriously? Although it does seem to be a Beast Boy kind of thing to do... sporks?
Wysteria Fox chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was pretty funny story. I could totally see Beast Boy doing something so ridiculous. Everyone was kept in-character, and I love ow you wrote the TV interviewer for The Most Amazing World Records. They always manage to ask the dumbest questions. :D

The only thing I would suggest for improvement is maybe making the beginning of dialog as a new paragraph, other than that, good job. :)
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Haha, that was funny! And well written except for the aforementioned errors. Keep it up!
TexMurphy chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Haha, oh man, that made me laugh at times. You definitely have a skill here. It was funny, interesting and just the right length. On the down sides however... you need to start a new paragraph for every time a different person speaks. Why did you even bother to include the Justice League? I think that's about it for the bad stuff.

A pleasure to read. May you write many more.