Reviews for Desire is Half of Life
Parnita chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Oh u did make ninjas special case in this..
& if kiba is here where is shikamaru & Gaara?
Don't make them arrancar!
Parnita chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
How cn u kill Gaara! & Neji! Shika! U r letting the bad Guys win..!
Ur fanfic is great cross over but everybody is dying! I want happy ending!
& Oh, ppl who go to soul society after dying have no previous memories... Zaraki dint even remember his own name, u missed this point..
bostafu chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
Ooh daamn... seems like the ninja world is screeewed.. a lot of ppl are dying.
bostafu chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Oooh.. something going on between Naruto and Sai~ 3 Teehee
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
love it
Kaixluvsxsai chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
The story was well thought out even if the death of the ninjas was sudden. There is a hole in your story though. When ichigo was alive he had 2 souls within him fighting for dominance over the ichigo died he and his hollow self, a.k.a shiro, should have became seperate entities. And you ended this particular story on a cliff hanger without explaining all of the details like WHY did itachi kill the uchihas? What will happen to the ninja world?what of the others that died? And the new arrancars that formed? All are essential to the overall story yet it was all left unfinished. I will look to see if you actually wrote a sequal to this. If not I'm kinda sad because this story has so much potential. XD -love,your fan,kai
Meresdreams chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
i quite enjoyed this, looking forward to the sequel, i would love to see kakashi in it, he's my fav :)
FirieGurl chapter 11 . 1/17/2010
this is pretty I like it I hope to read the second part soon
yume76 chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
one of the rarest crossovers that are not just readable but totally in sync. i like the pace you put through, and i adore your quirky sense of humor. as for the sequel, please keep it sasunaru, because that's my OTP. i know my request is selfish. therefore you can ignore it. looking forward to more of your fics. keep it up.
z-Madness-z chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
It's like a ninja genocide, huh? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hope you're proud of yourself because not only did you kill THREE bishies, but you killed KIBA, too.

LOVE. THIS. STORY. Some spelling mistakes and I think a few grammar, too. But nonetheless, a GREAT story.
z-Mandess-z chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
FT! YOU KILLED NEJI! Well, I guess you killed Sasuke, Naruto, and Sai, too. I've never read a fanfiction like this, lol.

Love this crossover. All the other ones on FF are really... suckish. This is THE best.
bookworm51485 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
I'd personally vote for SaiNaru. SasuNaru is WAY too numerous and Sasuke is WAY too much of an a-hole to deserve Naruto. Rarely ever get my way though because unless the author is firmly decided on the pairing they've chosen, a non-SasuNaru pairing, the SasuNarutards (I put an emphasis on the 'tards part :D) are so numerous that those of us with the sense enough to see the SasuNaru is not the end all be all of pairings and that, honestly, Naruto's way too good for Sasuke, have no chance of countering their bullying behavior. Anyways, sorry, rant over. I know the story's already complete so this really won't make a difference but I just wanted to put in my support for a SaiNaru pairing anyways.
Hmob1994 chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
That's the end? Seriously?

Fine, I'll take part in your stupid poll!

That is, if u haven't already started the sequel... or finished it for that matter...
Hmob1994 chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
woah woah woah woah... Are you just gonna kill off everyone in Konoha and build a a new little Ninja world in Seireitei?

Lol, but it's still good... I kinda feel bad for all of them...
shogi chapter 11 . 10/30/2008
Ah, that was very good! I really enjoyed it! There were a few grammatical errors... you wrote 'way' as 'why' a lot or maybe the computer ate it? LOL It happens.

Anyways, that was the only thing that really bothered me since it kind of confused the sentence! Well, ME and the sentence... :D

Going on, I wish I'd been reading this earlier since I would like to make my own comments about the pairings: I don't particularly like Sai at all so I really don't like him in a pairing with Naruto and while Sasuke is alright (in a way) I think in the context of your story he and Naruto shouldn't be together either. Actually I HAD thought you were aiming for an Ichigo/Naruto but... that idea was knocked out when Naruto slept with Toushiro. Who, getting to the point here, I feel should be the one with Naruto for this...

Well... honestly, this is just my opinion and this IS your story so please take a look at this and maybe consider it (are you doing a poll, btw?) and I will be seeing you in the sequel!