Reviews for I'll Follow You into the Dark
lizy2000 chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
Loved your story , now favourited!
Fiction Outcast chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
I think you mean the goo goo dolls, not 3 days grace
Scarlet Wendy Luce chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
I cryed when they were in the bath
Scarlet Wendy Luce chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
:D oh yeah
Jen chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
Also can i just say that you are a FANTASTIC writer and your storied ae amazing i dont normally read books but if you wrote one i dont think i could resist! Its the love making scenes that get me! Make me go nuts with exitment!
Jen chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
Hi i know this story was made a while ago but i need to know the last part really confused me who is the girl who was born with ring? How is it hisana? I do (did watch it before the bastards canceled it _) bleach but i think i might if missed somthing :
xXkazewingsxX chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
...This...I'm so glad that Hisana is well,there again! I love,love,love it! Omg..It's so beautiful,this chapter almost brought me to tears..haha...I'm going to read your AU now,bye
xXkazewingsxX chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Er..Since Byakuya's grandfather was a captain,doesn't he also have to have Bankai also? Great story so far!
Usagi-chan chapter 23 . 8/2/2012
I was listening to Lilium from Elfen Leid and Room of Angel from Silent Hill while reading the last few chapters... talk about a sob story...

Wonderful job my friend. I've read your Sex on Wallstreet as well. Truly amazing writing you have here. I'm a tad bit enivious of your talent...

also known as Mittsey!
Guy chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
That was beautiful! :) You have true writing talent! You made me cry! I'm shaking as I type this! WOW!
meandering rat chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
It's been very good so far, with only one error that I've caught. When Byakuya tells about Ichigo being the second, he's talking about his bankai's SECOND release, the funeral column of a thousand blades.

You're a good writer.
Naruto1112 chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
great story and by the way at the end of the epilogue is hisana reborn?
wynnsy chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Ukitake was always my favorite captain!

Rukongai is horrible...that's the background of most of the characters.

I'm excited to continue this story.
SwanCall chapter 23 . 8/23/2011
OMG I absolutely loved this story of Hisana and Byakuya...they are absolutely my favorite pair in Bleach. I've read a couple different stories about them but this one...this one has to be my utmost favorite. You show another side of Byakuya that I think really captures his true emotional side that none really see in the series.

Sure the series is about the Soul Society the fight to defend the world and all, but still their is other emotions and you brought them out. Even Captain Ukitake being the one to take in Hisana at the beginning and how he swore to kill Byakuya if he harmed her. Or the grandfather of course the Noble family not wishing to have their name ruined...You did a wonderful job bringing it all out and making it work for this story. I really enjoyed reading it and just couldn't stop till the end.

I look forward to more of your stories keep up the wonderful work.
Nelarun chapter 23 . 1/11/2011
This was a beautiful story from beginning to end. I loved the way you gave Byakuya such a fire (that he's always had - but you brought it to the surface in such an unforgettable way!)

The way you crafted Hisana's character was beautiful and very real. I especially loved the ending - well the entire last chaper. Very very nice!