Reviews for Letters to a Senator
silveralana chapter 1 . 8/17
Oh My Gosh! This was wonderful! Heartbreaking and wonderful!
giggles11228 chapter 1 . 5/18
I loved Ryoo and Pooja's letters "I'm sorry for calling you fat aunt Padme" "can you bring us more paint?" They make me laugh :)
NewBornBaby chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Great idea, very entertaining. And the last one was so sad and powerful... Seriously when I read your SW's fic I realise even more how horrible Sidious was. His death was to quick lol.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I loved it :) The letters were very entertaining, and they really reflected the personalities of the different characters. Anakin's were so funny, "our last visit was stimulating. I enjoyed it a lot." Hahaha I bet you did! Oh, and her dad's notes were funny too, short and to the point.

And I love being in on the mystery ;-)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
A great story. Very good.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Oh, this was wonderful! I definitely laughed quite a few times, and the ending was wonderful. It's a bit hard to imagine him doing that, though. Not writing the letter or thinking of her constantly (though I think he also very well might have tried hard to forget) but visiting her grave. It might have been a dangerous thing for him to do. Maybe not. It was still ridiculously sweet. :) And there WAS good in him, of course.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Very nice. Little snippet's of every day life, fragments of ordinary during a time that was extraordinary. A few laughs, a few tears, a few smiles, a few sighs.

Poor Anakin!

VFA
Alex0821 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Ooh, I enjoyed this quite a bit! Great work.
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This was really good. A very cool idea! I'm adding it to favorites. :-)

~Alien Roxi~
Kyana-Morgaine chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Great idea! I really enjoyed it!
Now Unused chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Nice job, very well written. The last letter was a great closing.

Dana
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow...I even like the dress maker reference. As a historian, you poor over simingly innocent letters like this all the time to piece together the lives of people, and I think this story was VERY well written from that regard. Very good!
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh. VERY VERY GOOD. *faves*
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That was kind of cool. Sad but genuine.
HC0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
VERY interesting idea. That last letter could be a fic unto itself.