Reviews for Broken Shoes
This was one of the first fanfic I ever read. I am a huge Logan fan and couldn't figure out why you would write something so sad. But I'm a converted Tristen fan and love this story. Beautifully written.
dixie326 chapter 1 . 7/22
I love that you made Tristan an accountant since that's what Dean referred to him made me chuckle.
meg121186 chapter 1 . 7/22
I absolutely adore this story!
chelsbaby chapter 1 . 4/4
Honestly one of the greatest one shots I've ever read. I love how you gave Logan's perspective, then showed us what was actually going on. Seriously, I think I cried three times reading this. I loved it so much. Nice work!
amazing story!
ringmybella chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great story. I felt so bad for Logan for having to watch all those milestones...he shouldn't have been so stubborn.
luise chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
such a perfect little thing
Leens chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Just had to read this one for probably the millionth time... :D Thanks!
Ican'tbeMewithoutYou chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Aww loved this story it was soo cute!
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow, that was the cutest, most complete story I've read for them I think! It was lengthy and lovely!
Heart.Or.Head chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
love it i just wish that there was more fics like this out there. really good.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Amazing story.
Call-Me-Uncle-Sam chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
this is soooo cute! LOVE IT!
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Good story i really liked it you are an awesome writer at these stories you do a really good job keep up the good work
Delayed Flight chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
love this story! It would be great to see a version o this where Logan had helped Rory instead, or arrived just as she fell, or interrupted the trory reunion...