Reviews for Broken Shoes
ringmybella chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great story. I felt so bad for Logan for having to watch all those milestones...he shouldn't have been so stubborn.
luise chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
such a perfect little thing
Leens chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Just had to read this one for probably the millionth time... :D Thanks!
Ican'tbeMewithoutYou chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Aww loved this story it was soo cute!
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow, that was the cutest, most complete story I've read for them I think! It was lengthy and lovely!
Heart.Or.Head chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
love it i just wish that there was more fics like this out there. really good.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Amazing story.
Call-Me-Uncle-Sam chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
this is soooo cute! LOVE IT!
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Good story i really liked it you are an awesome writer at these stories you do a really good job keep up the good work
Delayed Flight chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
love this story! It would be great to see a version o this where Logan had helped Rory instead, or arrived just as she fell, or interrupted the trory reunion...
Sam chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I really love this fic. As much as I came to like Logan, I've always wondered what could have happened with Rory and Tristan. You've managed to write a great ending for them, and I'm actually glad it turned out the way it did. I just love your writing!
gg chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
LauraWrites chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
wow that was very diffrent.

loved it please update soon.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I'm going to be honest. I hate this story. Not because its bad or anything, but I'm a Rogan girl all the way (while occasionally indulging my Australian fix with PDLD). I think it would be good if you wrote a version of this, if Logan was the one to help Rory up.
xotiffanytran chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
usually I'm really reluctant, to read anything Trory, but this one seriously broke my heart. And in a way thats a good thing. I absolutely adore Rogan, so it was tough to read that they didn't end up together, but at the same time. I can see that Rory was truly happy with Tristan.

I totally cried reading this, which is funny, cause I'm sure the people sitting around me right now is staring at me like I'm crazy. But great job, you are such a talented writer.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »