Reviews for Broken Shoes
Andiesav chapter 1 . 6/29
I know this was posted a long time ago, but I had to review because this is a story I've re-read several times now. It's a cute mood booster when I come across it. I love everything about it- the pairing, the time jumps, the two points of view, the ending, just all of it. I always want more of their story after the end, but actually feel like that would take away from the style of this fic.
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 4/16
Trory kicks Rogan’s ass any day of the week. Love seeing Tristan and Rory meeting again and falling in love through Logan’s eyes, all their important moments anyway.
COFFEE QUEEN 17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Really cute story.
jldp3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
loved this story.
Shockgun1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
I loved this sweet short story! ️️you are a great writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
This was one of the first fanfic I ever read. I am a huge Logan fan and couldn't figure out why you would write something so sad. But I'm a converted Tristen fan and love this story. Beautifully written.
dixie326 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I love that you made Tristan an accountant since that's what Dean referred to him as...it made me chuckle.
meg121186 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I absolutely adore this story!
chelsbaby chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Honestly one of the greatest one shots I've ever read. I love how you gave Logan's perspective, then showed us what was actually going on. Seriously, I think I cried three times reading this. I loved it so much. Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
amazing story!
ringmybella chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great story. I felt so bad for Logan for having to watch all those milestones...he shouldn't have been so stubborn.
luise chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
such a perfect little thing
Leens chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Just had to read this one for probably the millionth time... :D Thanks!
Ican'tbeMewithoutYou chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Aww loved this story it was soo cute!
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow, that was the cutest, most complete story I've read for them I think! It was lengthy and lovely!