Reviews for Of Transgenics and Seizures
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
will there be more of this? i'm really enjoying it! :D
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Liked the fic
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Good story!
KaiiDee23 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
aww this one is cute :)
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Great story:) Keep up the good work:)
Wired Witch chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Hey, it's misswayward from LJ. Just dropping ya a note to say I loved this fic. I'm all for Alec/Logan bonding, on any level! Transgenic pretty boys need comfort too!
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Well written and a great story line! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the guys.

They're in a situation where they'll need to depend on each other. Logan can't walk without his exoskeleton and Alec is severly incapacitated by siezures.

Logan and Alec may have vastly different personalities and Max seems to be their main point of contention...but, deep down I think they'd go to bat for each other and I like stories where they do.

It's cool Logan's helping Alec ride out the seizures.

Please update soon! (I guess we'll find out more about the crash that stranded them?) These seizures can't be good for Alec...and they're a long way from help.
ashiwalla chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Normally, when I see a Logan and Alec story, I run for the hills. This was quite enjoyable though, I'm glad I read it. Good point about the seizures. Why didn't they ever bring that "and their imperfect treatment" up again in S2?

Anyways, thanks for sharing!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
i really enjoyed this, i like stories with logan and alec getting along and himn helpin alec out when he needs it