Reviews for Repreive
foreveruntiltheend chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I can't imagine why everyone doesn't LOVE drabbles lol. I adore them,this one included, because it doesn't give the reader all of the information. It gives you just enough to spark your imagination and then leave you wanting more. And in that regard, this is a really cool one-shot.
Nightglider chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
._. This is the part o the fic I just read isn't it? ._.
Jae B chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
You have the power within yourself to create a great story out of this "drabble". If you have any questions on an idea, feel free to contact me...not that I'd be an awful lot of help, but hey...I guess it doesn't hurt. As usual...never stop writing.

-Jae-
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Nice companion piece to The Sound of Settling. Good Job Antoinette! -DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Inferna chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Please do write the sexy version, if you can! However i wonder what exactly you're stuck on? Maybe then you could have more focused help.
dins chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I vote for sexy! Sexy is good! Please do sexy!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I'm just guessing, but seems Helga and Brainy were about to marry but he realized she was still in love with Arnold.

Keep the good writing.
Blonde Cecile chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Heh, I didn't like drabbles either, until I started writing them. Then I got hooked. This was great! You packed a lot of emotion into so few words! Nice job. :)
King Cheetah chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
VERY clever bit of writing and the very model of brevity t'boot! _

Great job