Reviews for Between Sleep and Awake
wth chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
like some spectral tape worm. Where the fuck do you get these description, I couldn't take this thing seriously after that cringe worthy sentence. you just used a parasitic organism that lives within.. wth man
YoruSoi Diehard chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
OMG! My fave so far. Love YoruSoi! This was way beyond hot! *purrs* More, please!
Turknac chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
That... was hot.
darkninja17 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
holy crap that was amazing and it truly satisfied my yurosoi craving..wooow is all i can say u r an excellent writer i hope to see more from u that was breath taking and i might need a cold shower right about now...
Scarlet Kurenai chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Hot and Steamy. Loved it! Awesome piece as usual SL :)

Yeah I'm a very late YoruSoi fan *chuckle*. Bleach was just so friggin' long that it took me this long to notice those two.. Oh the wasted time searching for yuri couples not noticing one just under the nose.. Too bad you only wrote one, I think, for this ship, I would have loved to read more.
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
fantastic story dude thats all i can say is was great
S-Chrome chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Ah, Lunatic, you're the best at whatever it is that you do.

Now, it's taken years for me to stumble upon this fic, but hell, I just into Bleach sometime last year and I can say that your piece has one of better characterizations of YoruSoi that I've seen.

I also guessed right with the ending; The most effective of turning Soi into a tomato.
JomaMama chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
This was published in '07 and it took me until today to find it? Oh well.

I think it's safe to assume that I can die now after reading this story. I'm surprised that there isn't more Yoru/Soi in your story list. This story was deliciously amazing. I might have to go take a cold shower now.

Well anyways, I applaud you.
lilbit1016 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
wow this was a very interesting but good story
shushumomo chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
what a sweet an hot story and nicely written. thanks for sharing.
Me chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
O.O Well, this chapter was unexpected given the flow/rhythm of the first; a good surprise :) It was a very good YoruSoi T_T
jenny chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
! !
kagome-chan87 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
amazing!, really good fanfic! XD

One of my biggest problems when i read any fanfiction is that most authors use to change the personality of the characteres

You really didnt, good work!
aiborie chapter 2 . 11/19/2009

Your really good! I mean awesome! No, no... Great? :))

I praise you.. *kneels and raise hands.

I liked Yoruichi here, how you made her character realistic and Soi Fon also! Of course.

Keep on writing YoruSoi Fanfics. I'll review again, promise! :)
aiborie chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I know what Soi Fon feels haha!

"Oh come one, from a dream!"

LOL.

I'm giving you a cookie, chocolate chip or what? :)

Just joking... But I'll give you one if I can find you around somewhere on Earth. xD
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »