Reviews for Ground Rules
darkrevenge chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
I found this again! Keep going. I don't really know what to say because I still have no idea what is going on, but I can't resist...

~dark
kayya chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I love the randomness! :D keep it up! please...? TT
chibi mii chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
quite interesting and I don't mind the randomness, it makes things more interesting. But in the first chapter she can't speak and in the second she can. Is this because she is in their world and not in her own?
Avel chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I loved this chapter, it was well written. However, I didn't like the second chapter too much — it was rather hard to get through. Anyway, I'll look out for the next chapter, just to see if it turns back to the same feel of the first.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wow this sounds really interesting so far. Mysterious in a way. I'm interested in reading more.
Wolfe Eye chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Hey there Zeake. I like this story. It's so much like you... Lol. Beta... I don't like being called a fish, you know! Lol, j/k. Anyways, keep writing. I look foward to the rest of it... Assuming we ever get it, lol. j/k j/k. Love ya to death!
hawksamber chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Very interesting. Hope to see how it ends.
Kara Elric chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Hey that was cool, you sound alot like me...except i talk, but anyway. I really like the story, it's very...interesting so continue PLZ

JA NE
Wing Darkness chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I think this is an interesting story I hope you post the other parts. I like stories like this where you don't really know what's going on right away, good work.
darkrevenge chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
First person is a favorite of mine and you write it very well. Of course I still have no idea what's going on, but it is very interesting. If you continued I'd read it :)

~dark