Reviews for M is for Mother Hen
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I think you captured Millie quite nicely. She does have a tendency to go around in a circle to get her message across. which is one of the reasons I like her so much.
Rinne chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh, that's amusing. Well done.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
LOL, that was cute. I'm rather ambiguous about Millie, I don't like her or dislike her. Larry's definitely better as a counterpart to Charlie working. This little snippet shows Millie in a great light though :P
ALEO chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
'An FBI agent shaped dent in the wall'. Yeah, that would have been a great scene to see. Hard enough at times to keep track of what Millie says, let alone whilst sick with pneumonia. This was fun.
celadon chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Good old Millie. I am partial to her. I wonder if she'll be back next season.
PattyB chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Absolutely darling!

I thought for sure the mother hen would be Charlie.

Millie was a delightful surprise and with the James Bond info,

she's made a friend of Don for life!
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
starfire192486 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
nice little story! Millie is quite an interesting person!
Synbou chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I'm really fond of Millie, too. Cute story.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Lovely. I like Millie too. Girl power i say, kick the Eppes guys bums in all things competitive ;)
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Hilarious. I absolutely love your Millie. She's smart and sassy and the ending is just perfect. It's kind of nice to know that Don has a little backup against Charlie and Alan now.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Awesome update.
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
OMG! I love it!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
2 cute.

I know some people don't care for millie, but i love the actress so I have xfer'd the love to the character. good job
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
THAT WAS GREAT! I about fall out of my seat when I saw Millie's name! I can't believe she told him about the James Bond thing! I'm glad to see Don has positive thoughts about him and her getting along! Alan really is a mother hen at times huh? He always means well though...