Reviews for Bonded
where's manga comics?
athousanddaisies chapter 41 . 10/2
Hello! After reading the story up to this point, i find the story really cute and interesting. However, i cant help but notice some of the issues i have with the plot.. i hope that youll be able to listen to my opinion and maybe, perhaps edit some of the chapters!
- I think that it is very weird how Mikan readily accepts being isolated from her friends for so many years, for (up to this point) no life threatening reason at all. At the beginning, the principal ordered that she had to be separated for the safety of her friends... but, we were not told explicitly what the danger was. Mikan was not told why she had to be separated, and yet she readily agrees with the principal to go other the wing of two strangers. In gakuen alice, her friends were here family, it is weird how she can easily abandon them for no life threatening reason at all.
- moreover, i believe that the bond mikan has with her classmates isnt so frivolous that their classmates would immediately accept that mikan is being transferred. I felt like they should have put up more resistance, or pushed the teachers and mikan for the reason. Especially since the transfer took place all of a sudden, in the middle of a school year.
- it also doesnt make sense why Demon and Angel would return to the academy and help teach the DA class and tutor Mikan. It felt as if they popped out of nowhere, grudgingly accepted their fate, then stuck with it. Considering demon and angels jobs and their nonchalance in killing, i assumed they are likely cold/steel hearted assassins. Why would they have cared for a bunch of rascals and waste their time here?
- it was also weird how mikan adapted to her training programme so quickly. I do agree that it is really cool how mikan is able to carry her weight here, but the beginning stages of the training felt too quick to be realistically possible. I also think that the bond between mikan and demon/angel has not been elaborated upon. This makes it weird how mikan readily trusts demon/angel and how they treat mikan so well.
- why, after 5 years of torturous hiding and preventing mikan to be seen, did they send mikan back to her original class? I felt like that was pretty illogical, especially if the principal did not want mikan to be discovered.
- i understand that practicing meditation can calm a person down and perhaps make the person more mature and rational, but it felt as if mikan had a complete 180 change in personality immediately after her first meditation. Also, it looked as if mikan is no longer herself. After meditating, i understand that she would be more peaceful in situations, but being cheerful and upbeat has always been her personality. I felt like instead of changing her personality into a mature person all of a sudden, mikan should still be happy go lucky, spreading joy and warmth to everyone, and learn how to be calm and rational when situations call for it (during important/dangerous scenarios).
- i think it should be explicitly stated how mikan is protected by either angel/demons barrier alice, so that it is less suspiscious how mikans friends have not detected her in 5 years.
But! Overall, i do find this story really fun to read :)) i especially liked how you created and described angel and demon, and the idea about the paired earrings. Thank you for writing this!
hey loving this story and at this point you can't change the story but i really wish that Mikan could tell Natsume the truth
I know this is knit picky, but a rapier doesn't have a flat edge. It's too thin. That's also what made it a favored weapon for finesse based swords men.
pinkishme chapter 1 . 4/11
Always going to be in love with this fanfiction. I really loved the story. After reading other interesting stories in this site, this is still the best so far. 3 i hoped that the author would write more but i guess there are already other priorities at hand. Time flies by so fast.
I have read tour fanfic a lot of times and i love it... One of the top 2 in my list of the GA fandom ... I juste wanted to say that i was going to re-read it for the 7 time ! PS i really love yohr ocs
MerciaLachesis chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Me:*rereading this fanfic for the 17th time* ah, yes. *sips tea* a true literary classic.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
OMG IM FANGIRLING ALL OVER AGAIN WHEN I FIRST RIGHT THAT PART IN THE MANGA FUNDKDHDKDNJXNDKBWOCNDKNCJCBDHDGAJDIDB OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
QueenBtch101 chapter 52 . 9/25/2016
OMG! i loved this story i finished it in 1 week. i could not put it down!
sri kungfon chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
the UK
Little-bad-Angel chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
I think that you mustn't let children that young drink alcohol (at least these amounts). When you write about it like that in your story you might give younger readers some wrong ideas. I would recommend a warning at the start of the chaptera 12 or 13 year old drinking half a bottle of whiskey is a no go in real life and should be adressed as and irresponsible drinking are a huge problem and even though I think I understand why you put it in the story I would appreciate a warning to/for young users in the future.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/3/2016
Sorry _; the review below is mine. Anyway, if u want help, lust email me at
Guest chapter 52 . 8/3/2016
Oh my god! You don't know how much I loved this fic! I haven't read one this good in a LONG time. I love how you made Natsume and Mikan on the. Same footing(actually I think u made Mikan more badass) and how you created OCs that were loveable! I loved the idea of familiars as well. The only thing I would change is the switching of tenses. The story switches from past tense to present tense a lot. There were also a moderate amount of grammar mistakes, but those should be easy to fix. If you need any help with that,I'd be willing to help. My professional email is
Guest chapter 52 . 8/2/2016
this fan fiction was sooo good! I loved it!
sme1228 chapter 52 . 4/15/2016
love it its a really good story hope you make a nether on as good as this one but then again a story could never be recreated because its one of a kind
all stories have that one thing thats different from the rest with same it takes sometime too notice it with others you can easily see it
2,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »