Reviews for Bonded
MerciaLachesis chapter 1 . 10/19
Me:*rereading this fanfic for the 17th time* ah, yes. *sips tea* a true literary classic.
Psyche Love101 chapter 52 . 9/25
OMG! i loved this story i finished it in 1 week. i could not put it down!
sri kungfon chapter 10 . 8/16
the UK
Little-bad-Angel chapter 21 . 8/6
I think that you mustn't let children that young drink alcohol (at least these amounts). When you write about it like that in your story you might give younger readers some wrong ideas. I would recommend a warning at the start of the chaptera 12 or 13 year old drinking half a bottle of whiskey is a no go in real life and should be adressed as and irresponsible drinking are a huge problem and even though I think I understand why you put it in the story I would appreciate a warning to/for young users in the future.
Sorry _; the review below is mine. Anyway, if u want help, lust email me at
Oh my god! You don't know how much I loved this fic! I haven't read one this good in a LONG time. I love how you made Natsume and Mikan on the. Same footing(actually I think u made Mikan more badass) and how you created OCs that were loveable! I loved the idea of familiars as well. The only thing I would change is the switching of tenses. The story switches from past tense to present tense a lot. There were also a moderate amount of grammar mistakes, but those should be easy to fix. If you need any help with that,I'd be willing to help. My professional email is
this fan fiction was sooo good! I loved it!
sme1228 chapter 52 . 4/15
love it its a really good story hope you make a nether on as good as this one but then again a story could never be recreated because its one of a kind
all stories have that one thing thats different from the rest with same it takes sometime too notice it with others you can easily see it
NagiIsMyBae chapter 3 . 4/4
U r such a spoiler!
alldogsarecute chapter 52 . 2/25
roseprincess962 chapter 33 . 2/6
I'm sorry but I think your an idiot well not really but it was stupid to do what you said with the tequila and alcohol. Also good job with the story.
Guest chapter 52 . 12/30/2015
Muy bonito
FoulIceQueen chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
KwonSangMi chapter 52 . 10/15/2015
Hi there,
First of all, I would like to commend you on your work. I'm not one to usually read multi-chapter fics, let alone a 53-chapter one, because they could be pretty boring and straining to the eyes. But I was glad that I took a gamble on your fanfic. I have been a fan of Alice Academy since forever and the different twists and the alternate story as well as ending that you gave to it was more than what I asked for. It was refreshing and your own characters were just as creatively done as well. It was like they were actually part of the original story the whole time.

I don't know if it would be a negative or a bonus that there were less action and more description of how the story came to be. But I'm actually glad that for once, the characters did not have to suffered so much like other multi-chapter fics.

Good Job! Hoping for more stories such as this! And I want to read the gang and Kimura family with them soon!
2,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »