|Reviews for Bonded|
| yroman chapter 52 . 2/25
I read this story back in high school and 8 years later I came back to re read it again . This is by far my favorite Natsume and Mikan FanFiction. Thank You
| PromiseMeSomeday chapter 52 . 12/30/2020
This was probably more explicit then what I'm used to but i liked it.
| Momo Gly chapter 46 . 8/17/2020
Actually, i read this story before, i think half a year ago or 9 months, and finished it in one day and when i read this again, i feel this emotion building up again when i found out demon was left alone at the garbage by his mother when he's only a baby. No wonder why he became emotionless. But thanks to Angel, she became his light.
| Momo Gly chapter 42 . 8/17/2020
This is so freaking bothering my core hahaha but still not as hot as lemon that I'm reading previously before this... but I'm content knowing that it's their first time.
| Momo Gly chapter 23 . 8/16/2020
Damn! That's demon and angel to you... hahahaha
| lemonfactoryxx chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
Hmm *scrolls through favouriteswhat should I read again? *sees bonded* o fucki remember this. Well it's time to read thiS oNE again;
| Guest chapter 52 . 5/12/2019
This story doesn't get old. It is still as golden as it was a decade before... Great fic :)
| Eka19 chapter 23 . 1/26/2019
AHHAHAHAAHAh!THAT'S SO MEAN OF THEM!
| Undine1 chapter 52 . 11/24/2018
Hello! I'm a longtime Gakuen Alice fan who got the urge to read fics again after many many years. I filtered for an M-rated NatsuMikan fic, and searched for one with a lot of chapters and a lot of reviews, and yours came up first on your list. During the year you wrote this fic, I was a big fan of the series, so I wonder to myself why I never read it. Honestly, I'm shocked to find that this is your first fanfic, because it's REALLY REALLY GOOD. I like how you kept all of the characters in character, and I've even grown fond of Angel and Demon! Duke and Dare made me laugh too. I like how you write the lemon scenes as well. It can be hard to imagine Mikan becoming someone like Kana or Devil, especially because she's so naive, pure, and carefree. I probably would be like Natsume too if I meet her again after many years separated. But I'm glad they found each other. So yup, thanks for reviving the love that I have for Gakuen Alice. I enjoyed every chapter, and would be nice to see you write again. Cheers!
| Guest chapter 29 . 6/2/2018
I’m a bit disappointed that Natsume was able to get that much into Mikan. Shouldn’t Mikan be a bit more stronger than this! I mean she’s only been there a few days and somehow Natsume is able to get onto her when she’s been studying with demon for five years! I just hate it when characters aren’t able to utilize their strengths.
| solas oiche chapter 50 . 1/28/2018
The writing in this story is very good, and the pace is well set so that readers are rarely bored. That being said, this fanfic has a serious case of runaway Mary-Sue OCs, which is why it’s not going on my favorite list. I’ve enjoyed reading it! However, you’ve removed most of the components that make Mikan herself, and the Angel/Demon God-tier characters are just too much for me. They have no flaws, they can do no wrong, it’s just unrealistic. I know this comes off harsh, but excellent writing includes characters that are not perfect. When they’re just too OP, it becomes tedious. There was a recent guest comment that also included some exellecnt commentary on plot flaws that I would also take into account. Additionally, there’s basically no mention of most common characters to Gakuen Alice, and a story of this size, I feel, should at least reference them more. It seems like you took the setting and protagonists and put them into an entirely different cast of characters.
All in all it’s a nice story, but it has some significant things that prevent it from being as captivating as it otherwise would be. It’s a good concept, but execution needs some work. I hope this is considered constructive because I don’t mean to make it a flame or anything. Cheers, Oich
| Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
where's manga comics?
| athousanddaisies chapter 41 . 10/2/2017
Hello! After reading the story up to this point, i find the story really cute and interesting. However, i cant help but notice some of the issues i have with the plot.. i hope that youll be able to listen to my opinion and maybe, perhaps edit some of the chapters!
- I think that it is very weird how Mikan readily accepts being isolated from her friends for so many years, for (up to this point) no life threatening reason at all. At the beginning, the principal ordered that she had to be separated for the safety of her friends... but, we were not told explicitly what the danger was. Mikan was not told why she had to be separated, and yet she readily agrees with the principal to go other the wing of two strangers. In gakuen alice, her friends were here family, it is weird how she can easily abandon them for no life threatening reason at all.
- moreover, i believe that the bond mikan has with her classmates isnt so frivolous that their classmates would immediately accept that mikan is being transferred. I felt like they should have put up more resistance, or pushed the teachers and mikan for the reason. Especially since the transfer took place all of a sudden, in the middle of a school year.
- it also doesnt make sense why Demon and Angel would return to the academy and help teach the DA class and tutor Mikan. It felt as if they popped out of nowhere, grudgingly accepted their fate, then stuck with it. Considering demon and angels jobs and their nonchalance in killing, i assumed they are likely cold/steel hearted assassins. Why would they have cared for a bunch of rascals and waste their time here?
- it was also weird how mikan adapted to her training programme so quickly. I do agree that it is really cool how mikan is able to carry her weight here, but the beginning stages of the training felt too quick to be realistically possible. I also think that the bond between mikan and demon/angel has not been elaborated upon. This makes it weird how mikan readily trusts demon/angel and how they treat mikan so well.
- why, after 5 years of torturous hiding and preventing mikan to be seen, did they send mikan back to her original class? I felt like that was pretty illogical, especially if the principal did not want mikan to be discovered.
- i understand that practicing meditation can calm a person down and perhaps make the person more mature and rational, but it felt as if mikan had a complete 180 change in personality immediately after her first meditation. Also, it looked as if mikan is no longer herself. After meditating, i understand that she would be more peaceful in situations, but being cheerful and upbeat has always been her personality. I felt like instead of changing her personality into a mature person all of a sudden, mikan should still be happy go lucky, spreading joy and warmth to everyone, and learn how to be calm and rational when situations call for it (during important/dangerous scenarios).
- i think it should be explicitly stated how mikan is protected by either angel/demons barrier alice, so that it is less suspiscious how mikans friends have not detected her in 5 years.
But! Overall, i do find this story really fun to read :)) i especially liked how you created and described angel and demon, and the idea about the paired earrings. Thank you for writing this!
| Guest chapter 37 . 8/8/2017
hey loving this story and at this point you can't change the story but i really wish that Mikan could tell Natsume the truth
| Guest chapter 45 . 6/21/2017
I know this is knit picky, but a rapier doesn't have a flat edge. It's too thin. That's also what made it a favored weapon for finesse based swords men.