Reviews for Ranko's Wings
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is so damned cute! I hope you can continue it soon. I truly enjoyed it. I wonder who who the controlling sorcerer is...
Spokavriel chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
So even with the rewrite the writers block returned and the story still never continued?
Bree R chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is a very well written and quite fun story. I hope you update it someday...lots of potential to be had here.
Jerrac chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Is it going to be another 7 years? :D It's been 2 since you said it was back...

Anyway, good story. Kasumi wanting to take care of Ranma's little sister is one of the better reasons I have seen for her being the fiance.
killroy777 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
updates plox?
DanYHKim chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Well, I can't say how pleased I am that you are reviving this story. I really like the revisions you have made, and I look forward to seeing more.

Thank you for creating an explanation for Akane's extreme behavior. I generally favor her as "the fiancee", but I have an open mind. Still, I don't think she is as bad as some fanfic writers make her out to be.

Daniel Kim

Fanfic consumer
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Now THIS, is a story. Of all the "Ranma has a sister stories" this is the best. I love Ranko's ultra-childish attitude, your take on Akane's anger management problems, heck I love everything you have done with the characters. The "Wannabe Trio" are an interesting bunch as well. You also found a way to copy the first manga chapter without it seeming repetitive.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I was rather fond of the original concept. Seeing it redone like this is quite pleasing. It's great so far.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Excellent story. Can't wait for more. As I haven't read the original I don't know what changes you made but I'd like to know how old Ranko is. She seems to be rather childish so she can't be that old. I'm also interested in Kasumi's powers. Is she a priestess. And is this a kind of Fantasy world? After all, vampires and monsters seem to be rather well known.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Looks fun. Ranko is totally adorable.