Reviews for Fifteen
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Of course that is okay, Sammy! ;)
Since it's about you and Dean...

I wonder... when Sammy already 15, is he already tall enough so he had the same height
like Dean? I wonder...

Dean really caring as always! Even quickly hug his lil brother to comfort him! :)
FandomnaturalMod chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Hey there. I recently tried posting a Congrats review/comment here, but I think the site blocked it. Your fic was recommended on reddit, subreddit fandomnatural, in the post titled: [Fanfiction Tuesdays] Week 1, trial run.

All you have to do is go onto the reddit website and search for our subreddit; the post should be on the first page of our community. Again, congratulations! Fandomnatural Moderator
FandomnaturalMod chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Congratulations!

Your fic has been recommended by a redditor at /r/fandomnatural. Visit the post here!: .com (forward-slash) r (forward-slash) fandomnatural (forward-slash) comments (forward-slash) 149f60 (forward-slash) fanfiction_tuesdays_week_1_trial_run (forward-slash)

Thank you! /r/fandomnatural moderator
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Love this. That was beautiful
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is very cute. Adorable one-shot, really.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That was so cute...

Dean's amazing
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
So completely beautiful and perfect...
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Great oneshot, I like the brotherly love and concern Dean shows towards Sam!
Tanney28 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Awsome job, loved the story.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This, THIS is going into my Favorites!

I loved the flying piano, the pouring rain, the test he needed to pass, and the washers that shook the building.

I loved that as many times as he used 'fuck' in his little rant to himself, only 'crap' passed his lips.

I loved that even now he could faintly hear people shouting, cars backfiring, and the other night he swore he heard a couple gun shots.

And I LOVED this: Yay, more joy, loud drunken father has returned home to add to Sam’s sleepless problems.

I loved that he was pathetic because he was crying and nauseous and wanting his life to be so different and missing a brother who was only four feet away.

And I loved when he had reached the point of sobbing and gave up the pretense that he was any sort of man at all and pulled himself out of bed and walked the four feet to Dean’s bed.

One, Creak. Two, Creak. Three, Creak. Four, Creak.

I loved that Dean was having none of that, he grabbed hold of Sam’s retreating arm and pulled him back saying, “Wait- No! What- Sammy… what is it?”

I loved that it didn’t help much; in fact when he said ‘I’m here’ Sam made a funny hiccupping sound as he took too deep a breath and began sobbing worse.

And I loved as, tired and confused, Dean just lay back down pulling Sam with him and hugged his little brother close.

Wonderful take on a boring old theme!

Cat
lifeisboringfictionisbetter479 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I am sorry this could have been a really great story, it had a wonderful plot line and I would have liked it a lot but you use the word fuck too much! It seemed like every other word was fuck fuck fuck. It got annoying after the 20th time and made the story almost incoherent at times. So a little advice, next time you have a good story idea like this one don't ruin it with 3 swear words in every line especially not the same one. but you had a really great idea aside from the swearing.
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Aww the ending was sweet... But whats with the swearing? I think there is more of the F-word than "Sam" or "Dean"... Anyway, cute fic, congrats!
loriimonsterr chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
this was absolutely amazing.

the thought process was perfect for a teenager, god knows cursing is always a constant, especially when no one can hear it. honestly, all of those repeated 'f*' made it seem even more realistic. (but the cursing wasnt the main point.)

this was written terrifically. i loved the way you explained all of it in such a complex and seriously screwed but absurdly simple manor. a worried sam's true thoughts and needs.

dean not even having to be told what was going on was also perfect and i loved that he didnt push it, just held him.

this was simply awesome.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I loved it!

Sammy cursing about his life, his room, his test, the weather...but really what was freaking him out was losing his brother. I found it adorably sweet that Sammy is so angry and worried and scared that Dean would be too slow on the hunt, that he'll end up dead and that Sam will be alone.

I loved Sammy finally sneaking over to his big brother and Dean comforting him with a brotherly snuggle...can we get an aw...

My favorite lines,

"He was still worried about the coming day, terrified, but he had Dean right then, he had his brother, and that was all that mattered to him at that moment.

Dean and him, if he had Dean, he would be alright."

Just perfect!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Awesome oneshot about Sam needing his brother even tho he was 15. Doesn't matter how old you are, sometime you just need someone to hug you and tell you that everything is alright!

Thanks for not making this Wincest!