Reviews for Dumbledore's Daughter
tammygirl359 chapter 48 . 12/20/2007
Yes. I say you should make a part 2 of this story. I still love it and will love it even more if you make a part 2. Yippee Severus FINALLY got courage to say 'I love you'!
Banzai.Bandit chapter 48 . 12/20/2007
MAKE. .TWO. Lest you force me to engage my evil flying monkeys to beat you with plastic water bottles.
MrsMcVampy chapter 48 . 12/19/2007
More, more, more! I loved this story so much. Please continue!
debjunk chapter 48 . 12/19/2007
You can't just stop there! There's too much of the story left to tell. Besides, I have too much fun reviewing your story to just stop now! It was nice to see Severus finally tell her of his love, but it came too close to the end for me. They needed at least an hour of happiness before everything fell apart, not five minutes. That was beautifully written though. Anyway, we don't know what's behind the red door. Nuff said, please do a part two.
Lilunamesonks chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
(looks around to make sure no one's watching, runs up and smacks member07 in the head with a frying pan and runs away laughing manically)

There were once some great inventions known as and A COMMA.

(smacks author again, this time with a quesadilla maker) FOR REMORA! D And Tonks. (smacks a third time, for good luck, and skips back into fantasy land)
Soccergirl0388 chapter 47 . 12/18/2007
Great chapter keep up the good work
debjunk chapter 47 . 12/17/2007
Nice happy chapter. I think I would have killed Tonks for doing that to my robe, by the way. But I would have turned purple first. :)
Banzai.Bandit chapter 47 . 12/17/2007
DAMMIT! WHEN IS HE GOING TO ADMIT HE LOVES HER? ANSWER MEE!
tammygirl359 chapter 47 . 12/17/2007
I WANT MORRE NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW! I love the story.
SpencerReid chapter 47 . 12/17/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I really liked the puppy scene the most, happy writing.

XD
tammygirl359 chapter 46 . 12/15/2007
I am still fighting to control my laghter! That was so freakin hilarios! Love to see more!
debjunk chapter 46 . 12/15/2007
Too short! I know you're busy though. Update soon, can't wait to see where everything goes.
Banzai.Bandit chapter 46 . 12/15/2007
I like this chapter. Good job.
Soccergirl0388 chapter 45 . 12/14/2007
great chapter is snape going to tell carina he loves her?
tammygirl359 chapter 45 . 12/14/2007
bwahahaha that was funny! keep writing.
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »