Reviews for Dumbledore's Daughter
tammygirl359 chapter 41 . 12/6/2007
love it love it loveit loveit and loveit again! keep writing or I will be forced to throw my computer at you! LOVE IT!
debjunk chapter 41 . 12/6/2007
ohmy GOSH! How, I mean HOW could you be so cruel! Great chapter otherwise. I liked the release of the braid. Update now!
Skittlehog chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Interesting... I like it.
Kerubim chapter 40 . 12/6/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon it was a good chapter, happy writing.

XD
Banzai.Bandit chapter 40 . 12/6/2007
Well, I must say that I'm in love with this story. When will Snape admit he loves her?
debjunk chapter 30 . 12/5/2007
ok so I went back and read the chapter and it was obvious that you were talking about Minerva. I guess I need to be knocked over the head with names to get the hint! Duh
debjunk chapter 40 . 12/5/2007
Umm, nice reveal on who Carina's mom was. I almost fell off my chair in shock. Did you plan on writing it so non chalantly. I almost went back to the other chapter to see if I missed something. Loved the Tonks fight. Nice tease with the kiss. soo evil.
Kerubim chapter 39 . 12/5/2007
UPDATE! hahahahahahaha awsome job! I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
tammygirl359 chapter 39 . 12/5/2007
how in the heck do you get these chapters up so fast? glad to hear that Tonks got her arse beat. Great story and I expect to see the next chaper by tomarrow afternoon, jk!
fantasydreama chapter 38 . 12/4/2007
hi

fantastic story please add more
tammygirl359 chapter 38 . 12/4/2007
actually I kinda was. love the story, still I think you need to teach tonks a lesson. Update or I will be forced to come after you! :) (:
debjunk chapter 38 . 12/4/2007
Great stuff. I thought it may be Remus speaking, but dismissed the idea. Nice surprise. I liked what you had Carina say about Severus. Totally true. Can't wait for this confrontation with Tonks.
debjunk chapter 37 . 12/3/2007
I'm guessing the voice is Carina's Mom. Or sneaky Dumbledore followed him. Boy that was an end justifies the means deal. I agree with Severus, he's a meddling old coot, but I love that he did it.
Halan Lore chapter 37 . 12/3/2007
um ok Snivelus's (Severus's) first love was proably Lily, I know realy gross sounding, but they did meet before sorting. so yeah ok y Carina and Snivelus? plz tell me I am confused and what happened to Tonks?
Halan Lore chapter 35 . 12/3/2007
Can u make Hermione a no longer physco maniac by NOT following the way Harry freed Dobby? Oh by the way were is Dobby?
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »