Reviews for Dumbledore's Daughter
Kerubim chapter 40 . 12/6/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon it was a good chapter, happy writing.

XD
Banzai.Bandit chapter 40 . 12/6/2007
Well, I must say that I'm in love with this story. When will Snape admit he loves her?
debjunk chapter 30 . 12/5/2007
ok so I went back and read the chapter and it was obvious that you were talking about Minerva. I guess I need to be knocked over the head with names to get the hint! Duh
debjunk chapter 40 . 12/5/2007
Umm, nice reveal on who Carina's mom was. I almost fell off my chair in shock. Did you plan on writing it so non chalantly. I almost went back to the other chapter to see if I missed something. Loved the Tonks fight. Nice tease with the kiss. soo evil.
Kerubim chapter 39 . 12/5/2007
UPDATE! hahahahahahaha awsome job! I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
tammygirl359 chapter 39 . 12/5/2007
how in the heck do you get these chapters up so fast? glad to hear that Tonks got her arse beat. Great story and I expect to see the next chaper by tomarrow afternoon, jk!
fantasydreama chapter 38 . 12/4/2007
hi

fantastic story please add more
tammygirl359 chapter 38 . 12/4/2007
actually I kinda was. love the story, still I think you need to teach tonks a lesson. Update or I will be forced to come after you! :) (:
debjunk chapter 38 . 12/4/2007
Great stuff. I thought it may be Remus speaking, but dismissed the idea. Nice surprise. I liked what you had Carina say about Severus. Totally true. Can't wait for this confrontation with Tonks.
debjunk chapter 37 . 12/3/2007
I'm guessing the voice is Carina's Mom. Or sneaky Dumbledore followed him. Boy that was an end justifies the means deal. I agree with Severus, he's a meddling old coot, but I love that he did it.
Halan Lore chapter 37 . 12/3/2007
um ok Snivelus's (Severus's) first love was proably Lily, I know realy gross sounding, but they did meet before sorting. so yeah ok y Carina and Snivelus? plz tell me I am confused and what happened to Tonks?
Halan Lore chapter 35 . 12/3/2007
Can u make Hermione a no longer physco maniac by NOT following the way Harry freed Dobby? Oh by the way were is Dobby?
tammygirl359 chapter 37 . 12/3/2007
well I thought boh chapters were verry good and I love the whole Snape/Carina thing. Oh and to your previous question my mom happed to walk in and find all the wrappers. In short, All the candy is locked up. what they do'nt know is my freinds have a stash at their house for me to gobble up! BWAHAHAHAHA! sill love the story keep writting!
debjunk chapter 36 . 12/2/2007
I love Cyrano Debergerac. Great book. Finally you brought Severus to his senses. Yay. Are they gonna kiss or anything any time soon?
tammygirl359 chapter 35 . 12/1/2007
PROPS! I must give you props on how fast you posted this chapter. I think i found the clue but I won't say it just yet. ruin the surprise I won't. huge sugar hangover after ate 5 choclate bunnies, one mint ice cream package, 2 jaw breackers, and 3 hot choclate with marshmallows. keep posting and i will keep reviewing. gotta go read some of your other books bye! (oh and i was totaly serios when I mentioned all the candy I ate!)
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »