Reviews for Cry Wolf
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
great story, really intense
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Nicely done..

Yea.. I'm going to have a time of it getting used to Keller, but more than Keller, Carter is going to take some getting used to. I don't like that they're re-treading SG1 characters into SGA.. I won't even go into what I know with regard to spoilers for season 4 and what I know about Weir. It constantly pisses me off. *sigh*

Anyroad, this was lovely. Lets hope Keller will endear herself to us all. And, that Carter is gone after season4. (sorry.. that was mean but.. *shrug* it's how I feel)
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Great fic. Poor Rodney. Alien wasps equals bad, got it. Wonderful job on all the characters, including Keller. I have a soft spot for the actress as she is a former Firefly girl but not sure about the character yet. I personally am working on a fic that will be AU and Sunday will not happen that way but that's just me being delusional. Keep it up.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great story!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I think given what we saw of Keller I think you are dead on accurate with her concern that John and others would worry she is not good enough. But John's comments and then Ronon and Teylas's are perfect and fitting.

Good story.
szhismine chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
great fic! i loved it!
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Excellent story. You did a great job with the Keller character, although I admit I still miss Carson *sob*…LOL! Your characterizations were spot on and I really felt for Sheppard and the team, they trust Keller but at the same time they are still grieving for Caron...*sniff*
krysalys chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oh wow, fantastic job, hon. Wonderfully written, and from what little we've seen of Dr. Blondie... erm... Keller *wink*, I think you'll have written her quite close to how Jewel is playing her.

Thanks for this. I wonder if they'll ever write Rodney having an anaphylactic reaction on the series?

-}-
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Lovely! Well-written and characterized-keep it up!
OaTmEaLfAiRy chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I always loved your Sheppard stories. It's good to know you can write McKay and a little of Keller too. It's a very cool short story. Thanks.
Linnzi chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
What a sweet little story! Poor Rodney, and good Shep angst. Well done! :)
parisindy chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
love your stories babes but i'm not reading any that take place after sunday

sorry

(hugs)
NotTasha chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Very cool story and a great way to introduce Keller. Yes, I can truly see Sheppard being reluctant to trust her. You set this up very nicely, with Sheppard struggling to keep Rodney alive, and feeling quite right giving that responsibility to someone else. Carson, he would have trusted immediately.

So sad, I will miss Beckett, but I'm willing to give Keller a chance.

Nicely done.
Pocus chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I don't even know where to begin to say how much I like this story. You did a fantastic job with all the team members. I could see and hear them in action.

Love your perception of Keller. She would have to be good to get the position. I like your take on her personality. We have only seen her for about 2 to 3 minutes tops, but she was presented well and I love how you enhanced that.

I do miss Carson but am glad you are moving along with new characters. You can always go back to pre-Sunday writing from time to time.
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Great gap filler fic sgafan.

Lots of action and drama...Great job on Rodney and how John knew what to do to help him out.

And I loved the way you brought Keller into the story and how she and the others felt about what happened to Carson.

Keep up the good work :-)