Reviews for I Never Loved You Anyway
Fatal Mars chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
So dark and so good. I would have never thought of those two paired, but you just make it so yummy. I loved the forth chapter the best. The stark darkness of it was amazing. The lines from Hakkai were amusing as well!
Waifine chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
A very powerful chapter.
space-cadet6 chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Wow. I really like this story. I like how you characterize Gojyo as an honest playboy, and how Kougaiji and Yaone's relationship is working out. The details are excellent and the dialog flows really well. Nice job!
kerumica chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
I really wasn't going to read this because I'm not that much of a fan of Yaone. However, something made me look into this story and I must say, I have changed my mind. I wasn't sure how you were going make the relationship with Gojyo work. It was brilliant. I loved how he thought about his brother before jumping right into bed with her, Kou breaking it off with her because of what he had done and Yaone's who attitude toward the whole situation. Made things very realistic and fun to read. I look forward to reading the next chapter and thank you for sharing :)

~k~
Qualapec the She-Wolf chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Very nice second chapter. I like how you brought them together with a little barroom brawl. Also it was nice of her to patch him up with a butterfly bandaid, cute touch.

I also liked the heated scene between them at the end. Very nice.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

~She-Wolf
lechymonk chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
What an interesting pairing! I would have never thought of putting these two together, but I like them!

Good job on the story and I look forward for more chapters.
ytawesome chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
-giggles the omgcan'twait giggle-

Well that chapter was just FUN. Nice bar fight, too! :D
ytawesome chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
So I finally got around to starting this... I lurv it. I know I don't write the best reviews ever, but at least you should know that I enjoy this immensely. u

And I really like how when Yaone's at the hotel at first, it's clean and warm and open and comfortable, but after Kou rejects her she's all of a sudden sleeping under 'too-cold sheets', and the room starts to take on a smaller feel. Fun time with imagery. Booyaka. :]

Moving on...
miriana the great chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
I love Gojyo/Yaone pair! Please update soon! I need to know that happens next!
nimblnymph chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Oh... hot! Very hot. And very well written. Everyone nicely in character and all that. I think what I loved best about this chapter was that THIS time, Yaone was the one saving his ass. Granted, no ash trays... but she shoved a guy across the room!
nimblnymph chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Well, I think I already told you what I think of this on lj... but really, what writer doesn't love a review?

I'm very curious where you're going with this, and am thrilled to see you writing for this pairing too. That whole scene with Kougaiji and Yaone was just so bittersweet and painful... It really tugs at a reader's poor heart muscles. Nice work on characterization, a VERY nice touch of hotness.

I guess nothing's left except to shamlessly beg for more. Umm... how shameless should I be to get that next chapter posted quickly?
fangirlqueen chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This is a very rare pairing mostly its hakkai and yaone but i think gojyo will treat her right. Please upate i have to know what happens _
Veszelyite chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This was excellent. As always, you've done a wonderful job with Yaone. Your other characters are well-written and believable as well. I'll look forward to reading future installments of this fic. _
Qualapec the She-Wolf chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oh man! Another YaonexGojyo story! Fantastic. Can't wait for an update.

~She-Wolf