Reviews for Forbidden Love
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Awwww shit. Matt confessed his feelings :D
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Oh no, Matt and Mimi have to duel to the death! I hope its a happily ever after :D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
This chapter made me cry so much! Great story :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Its so cute!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Aweee do cute! I love it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Love it! I can see that live is defiantly in the air for Miami and Yamato :)
PastelLace chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
D;

aasjhskdhkjshfkjsfh there's never a true happy ending in a really good story D;
always-zoning-out chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
Seriously, this is amazing. I was crying while reading the ending. Its just so cute and sad at the same time. You are an amazing writer and i love you for writing this. even though i dont know who you are, i still love you(not in the creepy way, but the good way) :)

Keep Up the good work! :)
YukariSejuru chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
it's so sad! i was really crying when i was reading the end of this chapter!
Sakura2000142 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Okay, WOW. That was one of the most DEPRESSING stories ever... but I LOVED IT! OH MY GOSH, IT TOUCHED MY HEART! Waah, Yamato just HAD to die? T_T Poor Mimi. : ( It's so sad! Good job! I LOVE IT! I'm adding you to my favorite list!
happyjoyclub chapter 11 . 3/15/2008
This is hands down, the best Mimato fic ever! I think that there is tons of great Mimatos, but they have NOTHING on you! You are a talented writer and I nearly cried at the end. I think that you could write a fic about couples I hate beyond reason and I would like the fic becasue you wrote it. I am adding you as one of my fave authors because you really stand out with this fic and I can't wait to read more of your fantastic work! Keep up the awesome writing!

Luv Ya!

mysteree101
noopname chapter 11 . 12/3/2007
Man!

How cutee!.. I mean, it was cute but to sad!

I'm crying.. Really crying!

Nyaa he had to die? ç_ç

but I loved! it's just great... I didn't wanted to read it because I thought it was too... I don't know.. But i really don't regret reading..

After that, your are one of my favorite authors!

Love the story, and the ending...

kiss*

kochinhaaw 3

K-Chan Higu
M M Forever chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
As sad as the ending was, I have to agree with you when you said it fit. However, I'm now left wondering what will happen to Mimi and the two kingdoms... If I asked for more, it would simply be to clarify what happens with that. Great job.
MiMato-Angel chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
Wow! It's been like 2 months! Please do update T.T
leni-cherry chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Hi there!

You know, I kinda reviewed so as to remind you to update hahaha x) !

update please?