Reviews for Whatever It Takes
00Misty chapter 12 . 5/1
Hey, glad you discontinued this fic, it was pretty disgusting. I couldn't even get past chapter 12. All the members of the zone magazine were complete hypocrites, they had the audacity to say the celebs were obnoxious, but at least they had a reason, what reason did Temari have? And really why does your story try to portray a bitch in a good light?

Well, on another note, this is the first time I've ever wished a character to die horribly- Hanabi. I mean really? She's pushy, stuck up and just plain obnoxious and yet she criticizes every Tom, Dick and Harry she sees.

Also, a PR manager is there for a reason. Sasuke's career cannot realistically be over due to all the made up controversy, because a competent PR manager would have had a press conference and sued who needed to be sued. Not to mention Itachi protect his brother from that shit.

Lastly, I hope you weren't trying to get sympathy from the readers for Hinata, because really, claiming one is a bitch abolishes them from sympathy. Really, at this point I don't even want Sasuke to end up with Hinata. If you love someone, and yet you STILL purposely hurt them, then bitch, they need to leave your tail.

Well, this fic left a sour taste in my mouth.
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story xD
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

srasanswa chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Woww awesomeee
srasanswa chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Wow nice .how sweet
kandita chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
It was nice of u to update:)...I patiently look forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
I'myourmisery chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS ... THE ENTIRE TIME I KEPT QUIET , WANNA KNOW WHY?...BECAUSE I WAS TOO CAUGHT UP with your story to remember to click the review button!...pfft that sounds lame i know...but seriously, i finished twenty chapters in one dang day!...can you believe it?! that GOOD it was!...i hope to read more from you !
Nirina Illusier chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
I love this story! I especially like how you wrote Hiashi. I was so happy to see that he is a loving father to Hinata and a little bit of an ass. XD. I also love how you've made Hinata and Sasuke act around each other. I was awwing the whole time. This is wonderful, and I would love to see it finished.
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Yeah! You updated! Thank you so much..I'd hate to see this fic abandoned. Especially when it is one of the few that managed to perk up my interest. I can sympathise with Anko. Actually she resembles Hinata a lot with those pupil-less eyes and purplish hair! ...or may be I'm hallucinating again! Anyway please update soon. Loved this chapter.:)
reneelg1963 chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
So far, this story is amazing! Please find it in your heart to finish it. I am really interested in the outcome of Itach and Anko and Sasuke and Hinata! I am a True Uchiha Worshiper!
ItSaLwAyStHeShYoNeS chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
oh my! How I didn't notice the update earlier is beyond me! I am oh so happy to read a new chapter, I understand life and college can get overwhelming, so thank you so much for not givig up on this beautiful story.
Nym13 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
oh... i wonder where's sasuke...
poprockwitch chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
love it ))) thank you for the lovely update hopefully you'll update your other sasuhina story ;)))) i'm a huge fan of your stories ( Y )! can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
oh gawd such an awesome chapter
the long wait was worth it BlackSakura-san
My dream will come true chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
I almost give up this story, a new chapter after so many years but i'm happy because maybe one day we will know the end of this story.
I can't wait for the next chapter:) . Courage, lol :)