Reviews for Breathe
Kinya1987 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
raises hand, thought he was dead, sweet twist, poor don, (lets go dumpster diving shredder, (I'll pull a Kacey Jones on ya)
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow fabulous! And yeah whole time was like is Leo dead? But I liked ur tricky! Lol got the story interesting and got me reading so yep good job on that and fantastic job! Loved the fic! Hope to read more from a wonderful author!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh thank goodness! I was like "Leo had better just be meditating, connecting to his brother's spirit in his time of need, because if my Leo is dead I will hate this story for all eternity!" You had me worried for a bit with all your '"You know why..."'s and '"when he's-"'s.

It was a good story. Veeeery tricky xD

-TheOne(WhoWasFooled)
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Yup, I did think leo died. Great story, I enjoyed it! :)
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Okay, you had me for a moment there! Then I got into comparing what was happening in your story, to what was gonna happen in my story! You'd be surprised how similar they are!
nim draug chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this is very clever- well done :)
Genbu chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I saw through it once he talked about 'catching' Plus in your desciption you never mentioned a chaarcter death. Normally people are nice enough to warn us.
quali chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Anyone who's seen the first live action TMNT movie would have seen through that. _ Leo's always been the best at meditation.
jade dex chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
ypure good, but not that good. kow know, thers something to be said about caffinited tea... great story. will you be continuwing it? i liked it.
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I thought he was dead for a second but then I thought he was on the other line of that headset thing Don always wears. Through meditation- interesting.
dearjoan chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Poor Donatello!

...

And poor me, because you really did make me think you'd killed off Leo! I really liked the Ninja Tribunal episodes, and I like this tag for them. Thanks!
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Man you're good! I kind of did think Leo was dead, if he wasn't somehow mentally communicating with Donatello through his mind while meditating or something... Great story too!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
For a minute, I actually thought that Leo was dead and Don really hallucinating in his current state. Thank goodness that wasn't true. Poor Donnie. The descriptions of the the illness ravaging through him was written beautifully and I was crying throughout it at the pain it caused our favourite genius turtle. Great job!
TreeStar chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
NICE! i knew don was sick, that was obvious, but i was a little unsure on Leo until the end. at first i though he was alive, then dead, then meditating, then dead, then i knew he had to be alive because dead people just don't communicate that much, so i settled on meditating and was right! FUN!
Gnumber too lazy too log in chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I thought he was dead for a sec...

meanie...