Reviews for Twilight is Published!
Grrrr chapter 24 . 4/8
Your story had great potential, I’m guessing you were very young when you wrote this shame it wasn’t finished
Wow chapter 20 . 4/7
Another complaining post, just get on with it is what I would ha e told you you write so much babble when you could ha e just get onto the story, which is great by the way
Andante54 chapter 24 . 12/10/2017
Okay, spill! What was the big flaw?
Andante54 chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
Okay, I’ll bite. Why were you so mad at Bella? Is it because she was almost ready to sacrifice herself?

Enjoying the story!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 24 . 2/11/2017
Wow, that blond haired girl was really brave (and stupid), but I don't think anything less would have convinced the crowd, so good on her. I can hardly wait to see what happens next!

I really, REALLY hope that this story will eventually be finished. I've looking for some good "reveal" stories for quite awhile, and this is one of the best that I've come across so far. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your God-given talent for writing!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 16 . 2/11/2017
You know, that was actually (all things considered) a very realistic response. You did a great job of conveying all the high running emotions! Glad that it ended on a somewhat happy note.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2016
Haha... so funny!
Starwish22 chapter 24 . 4/9/2016
Please update soon. I love the story!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/31/2015
PLZ continue writing love this story
Krazy.khik.noelle chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
you've only wrote three chapters how can this be a LONG CHAPTER?
Krazy.khik.noelle chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
wow i cant wait to read more i love it
davidahare chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
I am hoping this story gets updated and finished.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
i know that renee is the mother and is suposed 2 worry about her daughter but she is really starting to anoy me and u better keap edward and bella 2geather
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013