Reviews for Twilight is Published!
Andante54 chapter 24 . 12/10/2017
Okay, spill! What was the big flaw?
Andante54 chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
Okay, I’ll bite. Why were you so mad at Bella? Is it because she was almost ready to sacrifice herself?

Enjoying the story!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 24 . 2/11/2017
Wow, that blond haired girl was really brave (and stupid), but I don't think anything less would have convinced the crowd, so good on her. I can hardly wait to see what happens next!

I really, REALLY hope that this story will eventually be finished. I've looking for some good "reveal" stories for quite awhile, and this is one of the best that I've come across so far. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your God-given talent for writing!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 16 . 2/11/2017
You know, that was actually (all things considered) a very realistic response. You did a great job of conveying all the high running emotions! Glad that it ended on a somewhat happy note.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2016
Haha... so funny!
Starwish22 chapter 24 . 4/9/2016
Please update soon. I love the story!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/31/2015
PLZ continue writing love this story
Krazy.khik.noelle chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
you've only wrote three chapters how can this be a LONG CHAPTER?
Krazy.khik.noelle chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
wow i cant wait to read more i love it
davidahare chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
I am hoping this story gets updated and finished.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
i know that renee is the mother and is suposed 2 worry about her daughter but she is really starting to anoy me and u better keap edward and bella 2geather
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
i love sharlies reacton renee's should be interesting 2
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
i can't wait 2 c how the cullens and charlie react this is really interesting
Caseycat517 chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
NOOOO! UPDATE! Please! I love this story! If I spend my time reading this then you should spend time updating! I know that im not in the position to say this because I haven't updated it in months but I've lost all inspiration to continue. It's a really good story! It should be continued! If you need any help with chapter ideas I'm always willing! Just pm me if you do! THE STORY MUST GO ON!
PeaceLoveSparklyVampires
csp4 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
"Sure it's 'romantic' in its own twisted I-know-what-you-did-last-summer kind of way!" I started reading this against my better judgment knowing it would never be completed. I also figured it would probably be sappy enough for me to dump it before the 3rd chapter. Damn, it's funny! It's always the good ones that get abandoned:) Well, on to the next chapter! It may be incomplete but at least I'll have some great entertainment for awhile.
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »