Reviews for The Alphabet According to Ron Weasley
HelpmeHermione chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
That was different. I think I liked it. It was well written but short. Ron's musings are pretty true to nature...slightly dull and simplistic. I'm not a Ron basher though. He can't help being a typical redhead.
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I really liked the idea of it and I love how you made something for ALL the leters, esp. Y and Z! Good job!
rupertsgirlie chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
its unique i can't decide it if i hate it or love it cuz its just there i'll have to have it roll around in my mine for awhile to figure out. but it was amazingly written. -tricia
Cataclysmic Silliness chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Haha, that was funny! I liked it. Great job, I doubt I would be able to do that.
iiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow. How you managed to do that, I don't know, but it was fantastic.
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This is incredible. I can just imagine the amount of work that went into it. I doubt I could have pulled it off even *coherently*, let alone logically and with a plot. You mentioned puting it up as a challenge somewhere: I don't know if you have yet, but I think you should. It's a good one!
twodancingwriters chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Wow! That was cool! Sounds like Ron too... Please decide you like it, it's clever.
Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I like it!
Fon chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
i liked this, very cute, interesting, although it changed from being a 'naming noun' thing to a 'sentences beginning with that letter instead' thing. ah well. still liked it _
appreciator chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
haha...this is pretty up the good work!
ronsspawn chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
aww that was great! i liked it, original and cute :)
ronsspawn chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
aww that was great! i liked it, original and cute :)
Sweet'n'Sour chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Oh wow that was very clever! I am still waiting for chapter 2 of Le Deluge
miss emtoo chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
I'm pretty much going to add a ditto on to the other reviews :P

This must have taken at least a little bit of thought. I'm not too sure I could actually do that! Impressive.
moontrimmer90 chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
That was really cute, I liked it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »