Reviews for The Good Old Hockey Game
Icesythe chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
What an amazeing plot device. "I thought Neverquest was gonna win, you guys gotta beleive me this time."

With any ammount of luck and a little hardwork this fic ought to be better than any of the mighty-ducks sequals ;) good luck
Ruto Kuntai chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Now this was a great chapter, and I myself can't skate at all. Having characters that know how to skate before hand was a good idea, since having a team of completly inexperienced people would make it slightly less interesting. Though you did a fine job describing the difficulties of Hockey with the cast of Love Hina.

Have to admit, I really liked how you wrote the difficutly with Motoko, that was the best. At first I was skaptical, but now I am not. You have what it takes to write a excellent story, with a lot of potential. Just please remember, a good writer takes his or her time, and a loyal fan can wait.

Till next chapter, thanks for the work.

Ruto Kuntai
Ghost140 chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Logic and realism are over-rated ne?

I like the concept of this fic keep it up.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
I miss skating. Haven't been on the ice in years. It's a great sport to take up.

Now, where did my first review go...?
Cant Namemyself chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
hel yeah! i love this story!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow, now this is orginal. Actually, I've never read or seen a Hockey Love Hina fanfiction. But another not so important question is; will Tama be a mascot or something?

Makes you wonder how Kitsune or Keitaro will play, but bet Motoko will be really succesful.

As for what really matters, the spelling was top notch, the paragraphing was well made, and it made perfect sense. It was well written. I'll admit, there have been some orginal fanfiction's before, but this might possibly be the one that actually is intersting.

I am looking forward to continuing to read your work,

Ruto Kuntai
Xinthos chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
...

Well, I'm not going to lie: I'm skeptical.

Love Hina and hockey? I never (really, NEVER) would've thought of it. However, I'm interested to see how you're going to make this work. From just this first chapter I can see that you write very well, so I'll keep reading despite the fact that hockey doesn't interest me in the least (with the LH characters and good writing though, it might). Very strange indeed, but I'll be waiting for the next update.

Oh yeah, and just a few afterthoughts: I have absolutely no idea about the rules of hockey so I'll just ask, can Keitaro and a bunch of girls be on the same team?

And Shinobu and Kitsune playing hockey...? I can't wait, hehe.
boomer sooner chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Ha! This has the makings of an awesome story. If you think about it, the girls might actually be a little decent at hocky, minus the ice skating. Motoko's very graceful, Naru, has a lot, and I mean ALOT of muscle, we pretty much all know that, right?