Reviews for Guilty until Proven Innocent
yay chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
This fic seems to have been abandoned. Please update it!
yay chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
You keep using "loose" instead of "lose". Great story though!
yay chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Yes! Finally a Ginny who is loyal to Hermione!
james is my boi chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
love it!
BubblesPopElectric chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
oh plz update soon! i want to know wut happens next!
pstibbons chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
What was that whole angel thing?
Linwe-Amari chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
AH! In my last review, it erased two of the I's from my roman numeral. I'm in French 3, not 1... ack... I hate it when the spell chech says, 'oops, you made a mistake, let me just go ahead and fix that for you!' when really, it wasn't a mistake at all. Word does that to me when I'm typing a French composition... it's truely annoying.

But anyhoo, great chapter, as always!
Linwe-Amari not logged in chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
I really, really liked this chapter! Good job!

I take French I in school, and I know enough to understand what you're saying (yes, even without the English translation… most of the time xD), though I'm not an expert... But I'm very sure that 's'il vous plaît' (which is like saying please, but literally means, if it pleases you) goes at the end of a sentence. At least from my experience it does. :D Other than that, I didn't notice any really mistakes (because I'm not fluent in the language yet).

Translators are good for words, but not sentences. When you type in a sentence, the translator will give you a direct translation, which is not always how the sentence should be structured. This is why my teacher thinks that translators are sacrilege! xD

But anyhoo, I really think you've got a good plot here! Keep going with it!
Weaselbee chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
I'm so confused!
k9cat chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
O

Update soon I've been waiting for this fic for AGES

Hehe

What was the song you used? Who wrote it too?

Ty

xx
Aphoride chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
please continue with this. i love it.
wasu chapter 7 . 10/9/2007
hi

I love it

awesome ,really!

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
schnappi-schnape chapter 7 . 10/9/2007
ermm its me agian...YAY u updated...so when you gonna next update...hopefully soon...keep up the good work

m the ermm sounds a bit like crabbe and goyle
pstibbons chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
Good chapter. Enjoyed it. Well described.
kateg123 chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
I love this story and am so glad you updated! I really hope you continue to do so at regular intervals lol

Good luck