Reviews for Hardwired
White Light White Heat chapter 39 . 1/30/2011
For a second there I was very worried. When I read that this was the end of the Wired series I was shocked. There is just no way you could leave it at that. I have grown far to fond of Gabriel to give him up:) I'm of to go begin the Stargate: Exile series now:)
Lindelas chapter 39 . 12/24/2010
wow, epic snake battle! And now the team are outlaws! Fun! Actually, i think the part I liked the best was where Jack first finds out that they have to go renegade and he starts grabbing random stuff and Daniel asks him if he's having some sort of MacGyver moment. Hilarious!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/14/2010
Gah, main character death! Quick, summon the sorting algorithem of death! *SAoD appears, takes one look at Daniel, and runs screaming in the other direction* Oh. Well, I suppose that means that Daniel defies the concept of death to the point that even seriously contemplating it fails. See him next chapter! *big perky grin*
Wuchel1 chapter 39 . 1/5/2008
A splendid story, as always. Though this time I couldn't read it in one go since I had to accommodate that pesky need of earning some money :-)
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 39 . 12/19/2007
Well I have said it before and I shall say it again...

I really do love your stories! and once again it was a pleasure to read, still going strong! and I agree with the way Ki'ya ended it, well done!

But alas it is late and I require a few hours of sleep before tomorrow, so I shall have to read the rest later. Cant wait though.

MDC
WhatATragicComedy chapter 39 . 11/10/2007
Good grief. I am thoroughly exhausted. That story was intense, to say the least. I was constantly thinking omg what could possibly happen next and I was surpised each time. Your powers at writing are absolutely amazing and how you even came up with this storyline is bewildering to me. I must admit that I am truly sad that they can't ever go to earth again but I guess if you think about it, when were they ever REALLY there? But still, it would be hard. Not to mention, they would all have to be so unbelievably scarred by everything they've gone through that it kind of boggles the mind to think about.
frany66 chapter 39 . 10/28/2007
It's an amazing series so far. And you have me hooked. :D
kiku65 chapter 39 . 9/8/2007
Whe-o, what a story! Snakes flying around like pass-the-parcels! :)

PS: With the Stargate shut down, what happens to Atlantis? Is this adressed? I'd hate for the snakes to die out just for the Wraith to turn up...
kiku65 chapter 25 . 9/8/2007
MacGyver moment? Very funny XD
Eilidh17 chapter 39 . 8/22/2007
Simply Amazing! What a wonderful talent you have.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
keep up the great work :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
bluedragon1836 chapter 39 . 8/9/2007
i love this story. is the next part up? if so, i'm going to read it. love the story. love the characters. love the whole thing. great job.
Stargate Groupie chapter 39 . 7/16/2007
Great job on an excellent series, I’m looking forward to reading more of your stories. :)
Jeanny chapter 39 . 7/14/2007
Well, that was quite an ending! I'm glad Ki'ya was able to redeem herself in the end, and actually I'm glad she didn't make it. I'm interested to see how Jack and Sam deal with the aftermath of their tryst, 'aliens-made-me-do-it' not withstanding, and I'm really looking forward to the exile stories, hoping they'll be as full of teamy-goodness as this one was.
Nelarun chapter 39 . 7/13/2007
o... sounds really really good! I can't wait to read it! I liked this ending! And I agree... Ki'ya did redeem herself! well done.

Nela