Reviews for I want
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
ahahahah harry was listening in - loved it made me laff :D
almondcrescent chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
love it. there's nothing more to say. I love it.
5redroses chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aww :D
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Don't mind the pairing and it was very sweet. God, you haven't done a Tonks and Remus have you? (gag) There's a foul ship.
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
“What about Harry?” Hermione asked in the silence that followed, where she hid her face in his neck.

“Harry is happy you’ve got it figured out, and can shut up and go to bed now,” came a voice from behind them, and they jumped. Then they smiled shamefacedly and got up and followed Harry into the tiny tent."

I LOL'd! Thanks for writing this, it was so cute!

Well done!
Tchy chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
It was cute. - I don't understand how you can hate this pairing and still write it so well.
siriuslyremus chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
yay, great story! i liked this a lot! it was cute and great and well, i dunno how to describe it, lol

:D
TamTikitigo chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was absolutely adorable! Good job, I think I'll favorite this.
MagicalxMinx chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
That was great. “Harry is happy you’ve got it figured out, and can shut up and go to bed now,” haha, possibly one of the best lines I've seen in a fanfic. absolutely amazing.
RoxyAnne chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Harry is happy you’ve got it figured out, and can shut up and go to bed now

I love that line. Very cute. Well written. I liked that it wasn't so overwhelmingly corny that I felt like shooting myself, which is a nice surprise. It was actually quite the opposite. I love how it ended with them just saying "I want".. it gives it a lot of brevity.
theanimequeen chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
wow very nice one-shot i really liked it _ *adds to favs*
lilyandjames2790 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
:-D sigh a perfect story to read as the last b4 i go to sleep tonight. so lovely god job :-D
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Cute! Really good idea to put them in such a hopeless situation and then turn it fluffy. Loved it
connieewing chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
lol I loved it
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wonderful fluff. Harry's line, “Harry is happy you’ve got it figured out, and can shut up and go to bed now.” is great.