Reviews for Venom of Konoha
pushi19 chapter 1 . 7/2
Updated please
SithLordNilis chapter 5 . 5/26
My condolences i am sorry for your loss and I regret what i am about to type CONTINUE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CONTINUE. There i got it out of my system again I am sorry for your loss and being an ass
ztron24 chapter 5 . 5/11
My condolences and cant wait for the next chapter
Great another typical writer with no consideration for their readers.. " oh hey kit I'm sealed you don't mind me I'll be right on my way cheerio!" " well who's that am I overpowered now at the beginning!? I don't have to work for it I'm a fucking Irish genie that turns out to be autistic! I guess I'll take abilities out of me ass and take over the world like everyone else!" But no really.. This is typical and cliche.. I'm not asking you to fix it I'm telling you your an inconsiderate arse that should just go to hell like all others that don't give consideration to their readers.. Well cya I gotta start clown school soon and probably massacre every last of em clowns.
Please continue this amazing story with plenty of lemons
SeerFlight1011 chapter 5 . 2/18
I'm sorry to here about your mother. My Pop died from lung cancer. Just remember to think about the good times and know that she isn't in pain any more. I hope everything goes OK for you.
Sam Stewart chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Good to hear that you finish your fan fiction hope to read more soon.
madmanmark666 chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
This is a really great story I hope you update this soon as it's been 7 years since the last one
zachary12 chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
good job let me know when you do more om it
mdhunter111 chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Awesome! Great story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and happy 2015!
Potterformers chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
it seems like you have abandon it?
zachary12 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
good job
Nerfhearder69 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Yet another of your stories that I hope you return to someday... Hope you are feeling better...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Really good but is this fic dead? I really hope not.
Potterformers chapter 3 . 1/16/2014