Reviews for Venom of Konoha
It is abandoned * crys and cries * I'm so sad
Justin chapter 5 . 3/14
I am so sorry about that she is in a better place now.
My condolences to you and your family and i would just like to say that i absolutely loved this story thank you for doing your best to make a rich detailed piece of art
maxgoof296 chapter 5 . 3/9
It has been almost9 years since you last updated this story. Has it been abandoned in that time, or have you been doing other things.
Illuzunist chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Yugito Nii has lots of attitude and so does Samui, maybe Konan of Akatsuki the Angel of Ame, Yuugao Uzuki who is a badass kenjutsu mistress and Kurenai Yuuhi the Ice Cold Queen.
flo463 chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
UPDATE please!
Pushi19 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Updated please
SithLordNilis chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
My condolences i am sorry for your loss and I regret what i am about to type CONTINUE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CONTINUE. There i got it out of my system again I am sorry for your loss and being an ass
ztron24 chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
My condolences and cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Great another typical writer with no consideration for their readers.. " oh hey kit I'm sealed you don't mind me I'll be right on my way cheerio!" " well who's that am I overpowered now at the beginning!? I don't have to work for it I'm a fucking Irish genie that turns out to be autistic! I guess I'll take abilities out of me ass and take over the world like everyone else!" But no really.. This is typical and cliche.. I'm not asking you to fix it I'm telling you your an inconsiderate arse that should just go to hell like all others that don't give consideration to their readers.. Well cya I gotta start clown school soon and probably massacre every last of em clowns.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
Please continue this amazing story with plenty of lemons
SeerFlight1011 chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
I'm sorry to here about your mother. My Pop died from lung cancer. Just remember to think about the good times and know that she isn't in pain any more. I hope everything goes OK for you.
Sam Stewart chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Good to hear that you finish your fan fiction hope to read more soon.
madmanmark666 chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
This is a really great story I hope you update this soon as it's been 7 years since the last one
zachary12 chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
good job let me know when you do more om it