Reviews for Venom of Konoha
Potterformers chapter 1 . 1/28
it seems like you have abandon it?
zachary12 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
good job
Nerfhearder69 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Yet another of your stories that I hope you return to someday... Hope you are feeling better...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Really good but is this fic dead? I really hope not.
Potterformers chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
add Isaribi
chaos267 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Well at keast you stopped at a decent point. People be together so i be happy's. I wish there was more but oh well. I will say this is a very unique idea and over all im loving naurto's power since he isn't really over powered like most fics that do stuff similer to this. And the pervertness of the fox and venom was hilarious. Itsa great stuff
Lucan chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Duuuude! Stop your gay bashing! I think straight relationships are somewhat gross, but I don't make it a point to yell it to the world at every chance. I'm just reading this cause the whole Venom thing was cool. Harems don't really appeal to me though. I think a Naruto who just sleeps with whoever would be cool. Like, why have 10 girlfriends? Just have sex with whoever.
T'086421 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
What is up with people and trench coats!?
King of Epic Chaos chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
screw sakura and ino go for haku and anko.I'm letting you that I'm reading,just to give the author advice he needed it
animeromance72 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Can't Sakura Just Be A FRIEND! PLEASE!(
animeromance72 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
NO SAKURA IN THE HAREM! PLEASE!(
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
i almost feel sorry for kakashi
xilestyle chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
wen are u updating?
Katnic chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I am sorry that your mom passed on. It is good that at the end she didn't suffer from it. On a happier note I love this story. _ It is the first I have read so far.
Ciel Moony chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Not abandoned my ass -.- u need to update this awesome story!