Reviews for In the Beginning
CYMKK09 chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
Lovely!
FirstYear chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
loved it...although I would keep reading if you had written more it seems a perfect ending to the story.. very well done
FirstYear chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
The last part... since they were children...? Gives them more of a history then I had suspected, again well done.
FirstYear chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
SO the tide has turned...the play back to the slamming door was thoughtful, bringing the moment of pain full circle to the first chapter, ties the story together well
FirstYear chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
he is too drunk t remember that he doesn't like her...

again wonderfully done.
FirstYear chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
I usually do not read chaptered stories where each chapter is so short as it is an indication that what I will see is more of a poorly written outline... now I think I will have to re think that... agian very nice.. the wager was good.
FirstYear chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
‘My king just made a rude gesture at me,’ he said, his head tilted to the side.

Not only is she beating him, but she has just learned. I also loved.. Twitch...Twitch...Twitch, control my boy, contol
FirstYear chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Auriga smiled innocently at him, ... me thinks not so innocent. Well done, I think I am begining to like this pairing
FirstYear chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
NOt only dose he get too close the first time, he steps right up and gets it again... got to love Sinistra

Very well writted and tight. No wasted words, flows well.
Megsy42 chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Haha, lovely :D Auriga makes me laugh XD
Megsy42 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Lol, Severus and his eye twitch. XD I love this story! Great job :)
Megsy42 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Haha, loving it so far! You've really nailed Snape's character. Can't wait to read more!
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Haha! Wonderful! What Subject does Sinistra teach again? Astronomy? Anyway, really good job. :)
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Lol. I'm just going to repeat myself yet again - delightful characterisations, wonderful length, and the direct prose lends itself incredibly well to the story.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
I find the idea of Severus and Remus having a chess bond a little strange, but I love the idea that they've both turned to each other because they have no-one else. Very deep characterisation, especially in light of certain chapters of DH.