Reviews for My Dryer Is A Portal to Other Worlds? Volume III
klutzygal12 chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
HURRY UP AND WRITE SOME MORE CHAPTERS!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Wow, I can't wait for the next chappies! And you previous stories kicked ass! Is Monica gonna make it back to Jack in PoC?

BlackRose
PhanPhic-Addict-Holmes chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Its great I absolutly love it, it maynot be Pirates but I LOVE The Brothers Grimm, totally one of my favorite movies.I love how you mix the fairytale with your story its so awsome great job keep up the great work.
Fanless chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Too short, dammit.

Otherwise, yay! I love the Bremen Town Musicians! And I love Jake. And I love you for writing the best self-insertion fic EVAR. Usually they suck, but not this one!

Definitely favorited. Thumbs UP, y'all!
Fanless chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Hoorah, the brothers finally show! Not that it's obvious which one you prefer or anything. But I share your predilection, so yay. XD If you don't mind me having a girly moment, Jake is SO cute! (squee) OK, I'm done. Excellent capturing of their personalities (at least I think so. I haven't seen the movie for ages) Poor Jake's glasses. -_-;

You make the best anti-Mary-Sue EVAR. Is it weird to tell someone that they're an awesome OC?
Fanless chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Poor you. o_O Again, nice weaving of the fairy tales into your story. Ooh, cliffhanger...
Fanless chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Wow! Where do I start?

Love the "don't freak, don't- frick!" bit. Love the clothes and the shoes. Love the bird. Love the use of the fairy tale, and your reactions. Hell, love everything...

Moving forward!
Fanless chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Looking good so far. :3

I haven't read any of your other dryer stories, but I might look into them. Why? Because, for one thing, this one's actually very well-written. Much better than I expected.

I'll read on now. :D
WolfxAngel chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Wow, I love you! o.O This story is amazing, and Jake and Monica are so cute. :D Haven't read your POTC ones yet, but I'll get around to it, I promise. xD Update soon!
ladyfromfrance chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
you can't stop here
val chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
very great
Pirate College Graduate chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Amazing, as per usual, though shorter than usual as well.

PLEASE update soon. I beg of you. Again.
The Vampire Pony chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm begging you to continue this. I absolutely love this fic. Don't you dare stop I'd have to hurt you or something.
Alexa Twitch chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
YAY! I promise I never gave up hope that this story would be updated. Never! It's like in Princess Bride. It was only MOSTLY dead. lol. Great chapter!
MandaPanda89 chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
This is a really good story; hope to see some more chapters.