Reviews for Static
silverL1N1NGS chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Probably the best fanfic I've read. Loved it! Please keep writing more for Bones, I will read them all :)
pdsldl chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Loved this. Nice simply, but with depth of chat\racter and so true to what we see. Thanks.
gedankenzug chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
WHOOT!

Please, a final chapter *.*
xoSnickersxo chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
aw.. so good! i loved the "Zach, I am the 'door guardian'." haha. typical Ange. ]
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Aw that was SO sweet! I loved it, really. :]

Angelica
omg chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Nice ending. Not to fluffy, not too dramatic. Nicely done.
omg chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
“Ol’ Max didn’t go in quietly, I can tell you that.”

Brennan nodded. “I heard. I’m sorry about your testicles.”

That was priceless. Loved it.
saragillie chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Wow... there's so much emotion in the story. It's incredible. Thanks.
azarathangel chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
-ADDS TO FAVORITES- WOW this was such an amazing chapter! so realistic and beautifully written! major props and chocolate booths to you! -ash
Aria-wolfstar chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Ah I love the squints...and this story!

Great chapter, update soon, cant wait to read more!

Love the gifts :)

-Aria
PokerPrincess7 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Wow, that story was so well-written! As much as I love to see a little Booth/Brennan action, it felt natural that they didn't make that step towards their "more than friends" relationship quite yet. Can't wait to read more from you!
Dardanelle chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
I agree with the other reviewers - very much in character and so skillfully written. As with all the best fanfiction it is true to the series yet it adds something extra.

You are an amazing writer, it is a joy to read your story.
beaglelvr93 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
big fat aw. that was so cute and fluffy and... well, i thought you explained brennan's emotions very well.

beagle
HenryCavillLove32 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
hahaha i loved it and aw booth and bones are so aw! this chapter was perfect!
jerseybones chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Not only a long chapter, not only a well-written chapter, but a long well-written chapter. That was fantastic. You have such a skill for a turn of phrase. I love how in character your writing is and how perfectly the revealed emotions fit with their personalities. Just fantastic.