Reviews for What a Feeling
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
BBxRae Fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I really like it. Its so sweet and cute with a tense feeling.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
raven giggling? cute
Bragi151 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Cute. There are a few grammar mistakes, but beyond that, I thought the story was very cuddly and mushy.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Absolutely wonderful. Now the only thing that I could think of that would enhance the awesomeness would to put another chapter in saying the other's reactions to this anomaly. Just a thought. Again, this is an amazing 'shot. Keep up the excellent work.

bbissocute chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
this was... very, very OoC. it feels like you're just trying to push them together on a scene at the beach. maybe it's the swimsuits... those things give people funny ideas...

honestly, i'm not trying to be mean, it's just you can do more with the things you come up with. mess with these guys a little, it's your right, no, your job as a writer to put the characters you borrow through hell and back. embarrass them, send them to heaven and snatch it away. the blank page is infinity, your universe, but remember- don't make them do things for no reason. build up, construct your situation with an architects attention towards detail. GIVE US MEAT!

hope this helps.