Reviews for Riskshipping
Oni No Yami Chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Mokuba is rather naive, isn't he? I couldn't help giggling every time he did something somewhat idiotic. Really Mokuba? Eighteen and still bending over to pick up pennies? Or were you bending over to pick up Jous? Nah, he's too innocent for that.

Sadly, I've found that watching YuGiOh Abridged for two hours and then reading YuGiOh fanfics leaves the voices behind as you read. And as I type, Dan Green talks out my typing. I despise Dan Green. Except in Yami No Matsue. For some reason, the Yugi voice fits with Tsuzuki fairly well.

Anyway, I love this pairing, and I've never really been involved in the whole 'shipping' buisiness, I just know I loath puppyshipping. Everyone knows Seto Kaiba is uke in comparison to Jonouchi's manliness.

~Oni
Taroschain chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Yowza, you're gonna start givin' me naughty pictures of YGO's most kidnappable Kaiba! XD

(I mean, he already looks so uke-ish, and he's always being tied up or put in chains or being man-handled by some hired thug or...-and those helpless faces! DX My mind is way too pervy to watch kid shows any more...TT_TT )

Great story, I'm starting to like this pairing more and more! _
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
WHAT ! ARE YOU MAD THIS IS JOEY/MOKUBA I ONLY GOT 3 WORDS FOR YOU PAL YEA BABY YEA!
Kari Izumi chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Hm...Riskshipping, eh? I've been calling it "Legendshipping" for a while myself (you know, from the scene in the manga where Jou saves Mokuba from getting hit). I thought this was already being used but as I looked on the shipper list..

Anyway, great story. We totally need to get this pairing a name.
Zoo Zoo chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
O...M...F...G... That was AWSOME! I've always pictured them as a cute pairing, but no one writes good stories! Thanks so much!