|Reviews for Epiphany|
| Ashen Author chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Nice story. I loved the cameo's from F/SN and Haruhi.
| igeisha chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Mega crossover, humorously written, I ship this pairing.
Usually (USUALLY) I hate crossovers.
I LOVE THIS.
| ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This be awesome. Caro x Erio needs more love )
| randomqueries chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
How cute. Haruhi got drunk. Wat happened to Mikuru?Erio and Caro deserve eachother
| Shizumaru chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Too cute for words. Wholeheartedly approved, though maybe the Haruhi cameo was a bit gratuitous. The FSN crew, though, worked fine as an enemy force.
Elio and Caro are just perfect.
| Tremalkinger chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Excellent job. I haven't laughed so hard at a story in quite a while. This one was quite a joy.
| Lady Light chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
hahaha that was great!
| Dracyllion chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Well that was...epic! It had too many great scenes to count, and the overall feeling was great. Certainly worth reading, more than once even. (And I seldom read the same thing again, no matter how good)
Keep up the good work.
| Lone Wolf NEO chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I am speechless. I have lost my words to say here, apart from the fact that this is one perfectly written story. Although why I saw Haruhi and I-No and... is that Archer? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!
Archer: hey! *chants Unlimited Blade Works*
Other than that, yaay for Erio/Caro ! :D :D :D I'm so happy at the prospect of the straight pairing! Good Job!
| Tsukiyasou chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
F/SN characters? dammit, I knew someone'd write one be-*shuts mouth for fear of plot exposure*.
Oh, well, I loved it, Persalias~! The summary drew me in, and it was a great and hilarious ride! Sheo Darren tagged and commented everything I would've if I wrote reviews like that, so just x2 everything in his...XP
Until next time!
| Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh! ErioXCaro! To quote Wheelie: "YAY!"
- Wow, Caro's REALLY hot.
- After all, thinking of Caro and looking at Caro was a great way to pass the time.
Well, she IS 15 by now, so it is less wrong, so to speak...
- Just not in the middle of combat practice. Against Nanoha.
- The universe, being sorely tired of the lancer's internal mantras, decided to plant a Subaru into the side of Mondial's face.
- “I'm sorry! I didn't know it was even possible to throw someone like Subaru through the air!”
- “Do you even know how much she weighs?”
- “It's not like she's that light!”
Nanoha, oh Nanoha, Ma Ho (Demon Cannon) Shoujo Nanoha...
- on other matters... you know they're in town, right?”
- “What did you say?”
- “What do you think?”
- “-And commander Nanoha said we couldn't go to the Midnight Carnival concert!”
It's for your own good, Subaru-chan.
- “But all she said to me was 'You'll Regret It'! What's wrong with going to this one concert!
Why didn't anyone just tell Subaru that Midnight Carnival was evil?
- It seems like everyone's against me on this! Commander Testarossa, Commander Yagami, Signum, Vita-
- ”The resident in-house doctor also raised her vouch against Nakajima's proposed plan.
- “See! Even Shamal's against me!
Everyone: "We love you, Subaru. Which is why we're doing this."
Subaru: "If this is how you guys show love, I don't want to see how you guys HATE..."
- Shamal gave a cheery goodbye in the form of “Don't Come Back To Me Crying Tonight”.
I'm tempted, too.
- “Sorry, Caro... I just... have a lot on my mind... yeah?”
Like... you. _
- “MWHAHAHAHA! Princess Caro Lu Rushe! Now that I have you to myself! Your kingdom and everything in it shall fall under my reign of terror! Now... MARRY ME! MWHAHAHA!”
lol It's even funnier if you've watched the anime "Murder Princess".
- The mandatory scantily-clad and well endowed female minions appeared thus, quickly making poses merely for the sake of fanservice.
Yes, because sex sells...
- Princess Caro had issues with that statement. She made it known with a high-heel to Archer's foot.
- Archer turned out to be a very pretty wall ornament, after all.
For only 9.99 dollars! And if you call now...
- “My dear, silly, Sir Elio... this token...”
- Princess Caro leaned upward, pink and perfect lips leading...
...you get free *bleep*!
- Somewhere in the dormitories of the Riot Force Six headquarters, Subaru Nakajima cried bloody murder.
- “THE SONG'S STUCK, TIA! THE SONG'S NOT LEAVING MY HEAD! AGH!”
SUBARU! Panira ka talaga sa mga panaginip!
Yuuki: "He said, "SUBARU! You're really one to ruin dreams!"
Four: "Certain elements may have been lost in translation. Please bear with us." *bows*
- He was now looking, thinking, and dreaming of his best friend in utterly... indecent and inappropriate ways!
At least Caro was just your best friend, and not your, say, sister or (glances at Chrono) mother...
Chrono: "I HEARD THAT, DARREN! S2U! GO!"
- Gangster Paradise
Drunk Haruhi is cute, if a bit of a handful. (BTW, the Japanese generally get drunk easily. It's in their genes.)
- as great as this musician girl looked, Elio found her generally pitiful competition with Really Hot Caro.
- “MIDNIGHT CARNIVAL! GET THIS STUPID SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!”
- “Nyahaha... I dun remember yeh bein' dis shurt... Kyoon...”
- Where ever Elio had been, it somehow got him the company of an older, bustier, sexier girl that was doing a face-plant into the boy's lap.
And the patented Love Hina Moment hits!
- “Elio! YOU BASTARD!”
*insert scene of Elio flying off into the sky*
- The fact that Caro even swore at all was more shocking than the smack to face Elio took right after.
I'm shocked, too.
- the red and black form of the Archer
- “You didn't have to show off like that, Saber...”
- “Just the Holy Grail our Master has been seeking.”
GOD- err: HARUHI! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT!
Sol: "Haruhi? I don't want anything to do with Her."
I love heroic scenes like this. It gives me a warm feeling in my heart.
- “Let's do this, Caro! One Hit, One Kill!”
Awesome! Is that really a combo attack of theirs?
- Go'n kiss'er face.
- “Caro... you're really, really hot.”
Wherever she is at this point right now, Lutecia is screaming her protests.
- Even Commander Hayate and Reinforce popped by for a few words for the local hero.
Hee hee Hayate-chama...
- Next thing the knight knew, his princess was mashing her lips against his.
- Fifteen was a good age to be.
- “I got punched by a girl. Kickstart My Heart was stuck in her head.”
All in all, a lovely romp. Not bad for a love story, cliches and all. In fact, it's not just a love story, but an epiphany (he he he James Joyce he he he), a coming-of-age story, a classic (with all the required ingredients of a classic story: sex, violence and rock music)!
- “Hey! It has dragons and princesses and knights and fights! What could go wrong?”
Excellent fic, Person!