Reviews for Darker Than Darkness
VioletErin.26 chapter 10 . 8/11
Aww. How awful that Leia went through that. Was surprised by the hug. This story made me scared, disgusted, happy and sad. Glad Vader decide to let Luke go. Bittersweet ending :)
Such a good fic! I love the way he let them go at the end, and Jix is a delight. I wish we could see how the "Darth Vader is Leia's father" reveal would play out in this world, though. All the hints were there; I was really hoping we'd actually get to see it.
novelreader chapter 10 . 3/28
Awww that ending. I'm never sure how Leia would react to a Vader saving her life, I think she would be in denial, but then later accept it. Maybe she also unconsciously feels the family bond so while she hates Vader she can never truly hate him like till the end of time like she does with Tarkin and Palpatine, doesn't mean she's going to forgive him for what he's done.
novelreader chapter 7 . 3/28
That ending line "Hey, Uncle D!" Want a cookie?" hilarious! But not really funny, dark humor, when concerning Vader. Man's in a life support suit of course he can't eat!
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I read this in one gulp. You write with a narrative voice that carries the story along. It was my first introduction to Jix, and I really loved him-especially when he tells Luke and Leia that his "Uncle D" works in law enforcement! The humor and drama were nicely balanced. I only wish you had more stories featuring Jix or exploring Leia's reaction once she learned her relationship to Vader.
DawnDayrider chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Ha ha! I think I found my favorite line! "Hey, Uncle D!...Want a cookie?" Hilarious!
Brievel chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
I loved it! :D
2maluv chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
Loved the ending! That was a reference to what Shmi told Anakin as he left Tatooine right? So fitting that he's saying it to his own daughter (though they don't know that) right now :)
2maluv chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
I freaking love Jix OMG. His attitude and the way he treats and looks up to Vader 3
Rascal chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
That hug! *SQUEAL*
I couldn't love this story more.
Rascal chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
I freaked so much. I screamed. Awesome-mindblown-flushed-excited-freaking out.
Jix keeps shocking me. When he was talking about how great Darth Vader is, I was having an emotional meltdown.
This story is to fantastic.
I NEED the angst before Jix and Darth make me explode. I want the drama!
Rascal chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
Oh thank goodness they're getting off Naboo.
I was having flashbacks. Bittersweet memories.
Jix is the bomb. Jix is literally my favorite character besides Darth.
I've decided if Jix calls him Uncle D, I'm calling him Darth. :P
Rascal chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I think I know what he did to end up in prison.
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
I liked this alot.
parisdamour chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
aww, that was so cute...i really couldn't decide if i liked Vader's relationship with Luke, Leia or Jix the most, all couples had an amazing chemistry together :)