Reviews for The Guide to a ColdHearted Bastard: Neji Hyuga
inoa tagra chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
I would NEVER EVER even think bout insulting him either but now that you mention it I would like a lock of his hair because as much as I adore him I would like to feel his hair, and I'm probily speaking for some grls , and no I kinda dislike jiraiya-sensi a little bit... oh what the heck, thanks!
Crazycally chapter 23 . 5/19/2012
That was great fun :)
stop reading my pen name chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
XDXDXDXD AHAHAA. You should totally add a footnote saying - Alas Tenten was proven incorrect for in the 80's Spandex was the coolest thing to the grace the earth. :P

-love the story so far.
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 23 . 6/10/2009
OMG XD

I can't believe it xD

That there are people out there who ACTUALLY understand cold-hearted-bastards! :D

It was really enjoyable to read the facts about Neji in Tenten's view _

Her sarcams or plain bluntness was the best thing actually xD

But the best part definitely was the part dedicated to the Hyuugas themselves xP

aahahahahahah

What losers xP

The "guide" Tenten made, is it a book or lika docu movie or what is it?

U-K
Conejo-sama chapter 23 . 1/2/2009
That's was ttly hilarious! You should give more advice and make a sequel!
Yuki hayashi chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This guide is amazing!I recommend this for all those Neji fangirls, who know a lot about Neji, but just not enough to marry him! .
iHeartToast2011 chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
wow, i've reading a lot of cold bastard (coughnejiandsasukecough) torture stories (the hiashi ones bring out the evil side of me, my tiny good side feels neglected nowadays)

Everyone: you HAVE a good side!

-i smile sadictically-how about we have a nice-sharpens kunai-talk, guys?

Everyone-gulp:o.O...AH RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!

Me: They never learn do they? anyways, i love it!

Hinata: this book will be a bestseller in the Hyuuga clan...they need it...well at least i dont need it

Me: lucky
teal-flowers chapter 23 . 1/22/2008
lol
CheayNae chapter 23 . 12/26/2007
...OH MY GOD! That was funny.
Fire Breathing Chinchillas chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
How to make a good first impression w/ Neji Hyuuga:

1: Find a common ground, "We were destaned to meet." or you can act like him, or say something like, "Oh, You have one on your forehead too?" Then raise your bangs revealing a caged bird seal[If you don't have one draw one w/ perminant marker].

2: Slowly, and VERY, VERY, VERY descreetly chip away at his ego[God I hope he's not reading this]

3:[Use as a LAST RESORT!] Perminately drive off his Fangirls [He will forever be in your debt]
Hakkai Suiren chapter 23 . 12/3/2007
I enjoyed reading this. It was very amusing and entertaining.
LightBender chapter 23 . 11/17/2007
I'm so sad that this story is over! It was so awesome and random while it lasted. Keep writing!
Kunoichi-of the-Leaf chapter 23 . 11/16/2007
aw this fic is ovr :( i loved it! tenten was so evil! i hope you make one for sakura and sasuke, u no sorta like a side story or watnot
Karasu no Youkai chapter 23 . 11/15/2007
Hee hee. This is great! Tenten REALLY knows Neji.
Shikun chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
"Nice try but no kunai" LOL so funny-lame!