Reviews for I Love You Too
Modern Venom chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Daww! SUPER FREAKING ADORABLE! WELL DONE!
Elorwin chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very nice story - I also wanted to see this part in more detail
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awwwww! So sad and so cute! I love it! Poor Ed.
Akira Minato chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
THANK YOU! I've always thought that automail surgery would be painful...they even metion how grown men scream in the show, and yet nobody ever talks about it. If you hadn't already guessed, I'm a big fan of putting Ed in pain, but this story was also so touching...when I read it, it made my day.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wow, I think this might be the first fullmetal story I enjoyed. Thank you for posting.
Angel21217 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
OKAY. THAT IS TOTALLY EDWIN. I honestly love it. It's like really good and descriptive.
Heachan chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was a really nice one shot, I don't care if anyone said it was like some other fanfic. Yah know how many maintenance/sex ones I've seen,seriously, It was really good and I hope you write more FMA fics.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Omg! Damn your a great writer! Just...wow! That was unbelievably wonderful! Go pro, please. I loved it so much. Great job!
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was one of the most descriptive stories I've seen on here yet. I almost can't help but wonder if you've been in a situation like this personally, having to take care of someone with an extremely high fever. Amazing job.
Sakura02 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I really like this story. I hope you plan to add to it one day. :D
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is very good. I enjoyed reading it.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
i loved it, it was really good _
Tayul chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Omigosh, this was so sweet and well-written.

I loved reading this. 3

And I second what XoHikarix said, I never really liked this couple until I read this story. XD

thanks for such a nice fic. n.n
ChibiChump13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
aw kawaii! that was really nice great job!
XoHikarix chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
o_o;

You know, I never liked the Edward/Winry pairing until I read this fanfiction. xD; Wow, nothing's changed my mind so quickly before.

Maybe it was seeing the two of them go through such a hardship together? Or the tenderness they had with eachother. Bah, I don't know, but I loved this fanfiction! n.n

You're really talented.