Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
StoneTheLoner chapter 12 . 3/9
Yeah, I'm dropping it while I still have a good opinion of the story. It's still a shame that you dropped it though :/
StoneTheLoner chapter 11 . 3/9
This chapter sucked. If it wasn't Malfoy's random comment about their size derailing the story for a solid five minutes, it's the librarian nobody cares about slowing things down. Seriously, I don't think there's a single person who's read to this point that actually cares to see her character get some development.

Since this story was never finished anyway I think I might just drop it here before any further bullsh*t ruins the fun for me. I'll decide with the next chapter I think.
alimg chapter 1 . 2/25
It's been 10 years! It probably won't be completed but I'll ask anyway; please please please update!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 14 . 2/17
fascinating story so far, the neighbors making rumors to change the dursley's was a very ingenious twist to the Canon Harry Potter books
Lauriafern chapter 14 . 2/13
I was disappointed to see that this was unfinished. It’s a very good story, and well written. I don’t think you’ll ever finish this, and that makes me sad.
Whimsy's Mayhem chapter 14 . 2/10
Hi, so I realize that it's been about ten (10!) years since the last update, but here's to hoping you're alright and might someday be able and willing to continue this amazing fic. :-)
update plz
Evan Arien chapter 14 . 1/29
Ten years since the last update...I still hope one day you'll come back :P
This fic is awesome.
Vampirelover67 chapter 14 . 1/23
I hope you continue this story it is absolutely amazing you've changed the plot line to fit your story and have made it fit amazing I love how you've done it and hope you continue yh is bc it's amazing it shows Harrjs is intelligent and able to get himself out of situation I also like how draco different and hope you will get a chance to pick it back up bc this story will get you loads of reviews of it hasn't already.
slytherinsal chapter 14 . 1/18
I hope you will feel able to pick this one back up again, it is most enjoyable
slytherinsal chapter 11 . 1/18
I totally approve of your idea of getting Draco young and blasting away preconceptions, before he's learned to be too much of an ass
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 14 . 1/15
Thank you for this wonderful Writing craftsmanship. I thoroughly enjoyed this story very much. Young Draco Malfoy befriending Harry Potter was an extra plus out of this story I received from this that I especially enjoyed.

Goblin and Harry interactions always delight me in fanfic! Poor goblins who have to deal with Harry not knowing wizard manners!

Ah, this Lord Potter sounds delightfully intriguing! I will wait patiently for more information to present itself.

May your health be fair and writing muse inspired!
ssbn655b chapter 14 . 1/15
Enjoyed your story very much!
Thanks for taking the time and effort to write and share it with us!
Hope you are well and hope you come back to this story.
Best wishes,
brightflare chapter 14 . 1/10
Very good story, hope you continue it sometime.
Gioia chapter 7 . 1/6
You've written the best description of the London Underground that I've ever encountered. After many years of daily experience with one of America's largest public transportation systems, I thought I could imagine what your Harry would have faced. Boy was I underestimating things! I had no idea how complex London's commuter & city system is. I appreciate how much research and knowledge you poured into this, particularly in writing it from a small child's POV. I'm very impressed! One of my favorite stories, "Snape's Memories," features a child of about the same age navigating a small portion of public transportation on his own. Thanks to you, I have a far better understanding of why that was so impressive. Thank you!
2,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »