Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
Magenvia chapter 1 . 1/15
My god... This is Wonderful!
I really enjoyed this story so far.
Hope you will continue it someday.
Padfoot's Time Turner chapter 14 . 1/10
Do you think you will update at all? But, anyway, this is a great story with a new take on the 'Harry's cunning comes out' classic.
power214063 chapter 14 . 1/4
please update
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
I love the friendship with Draco! The boys are so suitable for each other here, they both have to put on act, strong magically and are curious about worlds they don't know about.
Brilliant!

I hope Draco doesn't freak out too much over learning who Harry is but wouldn't the scar be a dead give away?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
If you ever feel like it, I believe you could write a great AU where Neville sat in Harry's car that first day and they became best friends.
Your writing already has lots of anti-Ron and anti-Dumbledore sentiment and having Neville as his best friend would allow you to continue that.
Plus with Harry's interest in gardening here, they'd already having something in common too!
I just love Neville and he and your AU's would work well together.
If you do chose to write again, I hope you consider this idea
mac4japan chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
I really, really hope that you will return to this story some day. I love the character development and particularly your take on a sneaky Petunia.
MeinGimli chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Very good story. originally i thought bran could be A.P. (i)an Dumbledore in disguise. he can track when he leaves Surrey and where to be to catch him.
But Dumbledore wouldnt talk about "his Lord"

Maybe some of Tommies misfits.

Too bad you abandoned this fine piece of work
hebrewsbeautifullady chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
om
jadethetroll chapter 14 . 12/8/2016
cool story
Hortensia chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
Simply wonderful, you’ve been building such an imposing story it’s a real shame you haven’t updated this in over eight years. I saw you’re still reading here, so please reconsider posting again, you’d be making a lot of people happy, including me!
Gojin1990 chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
damn this is a good story. you still updating/working on this? I hope you are I cannot wait to see how it goes once they reach hogwarts XD
Kaylinezz chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
PLOT TWIST 11!1
Pathseekerme chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
This is very well written. Great job!
Hkl chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
While i agree the cunning required to lie about his grades but it also curbs a childs determination at academics if they are hindered like a slytherin he may be but also a suicidal snake who damages himself without the benefits of it
2,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »