Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
kittyranma chapter 14 . 5/19
Arrgg, more want more. A great start hopefully the author will get the muse back.
...You poor fool. Draco and Harry being friends isn't controversial, loads of people do it.
Elfhunter chapter 14 . 4/27
Type your review for this chapter here...
NoLoveForGravity chapter 14 . 4/26
Will you ever continue this? I know it's been years but this is quite an interesting concept and I'd love to see what else you have planned! Your writing is a pleasure to read xx
choice87 chapter 14 . 4/23
Hey! I know this is a long shot based on the timing of your last update, but I wanted to tell you I've really enjoyed your writing and would be thrilled if you picked back up this story. You've written the best Petunia (and for that matter Vernon) I've ever read. I've loved seeing her logic and cunning and how her actions fit with her background and values. I also love your Draco and your very well done use of new characters. Even if you never continue this, know that you've made another person very intrigued. :)
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 4/22
So, is Harry not going to use his Black Regent power to get Sirius out?
Hornbugv chapter 14 . 4/15
I just wanted to state that this story is awesome. I see that you haven't updated in a while. is there a different fandom that has more than 14 chapters
Grace
Tiriltoget chapter 8 . 4/7
I love your description of planning the garden! I really love plants and gardens, so this is awesome to read! Also, I'm hoping that once he reaches Hogwarts this story will at least include Herbology, which is my favourite subject at Hogwarts, and far too many fanfictions just forget about it(as if it's unimportant in potions!)
laraquick chapter 14 . 4/5
Wonderful story ... a shame there was no 'next chapter'.
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 14 . 4/5
Really interesting take on Petunia! I like it and would love to see more of it! Great story :)

Thanks for writing!

Hells
SilvisMN chapter 14 . 3/30
Please update? This is getting really interesting, and I would like to know what happens next, particularly when Harry has to bring up his Potterness to Draco.
Jeb59 chapter 14 . 3/29
Are you still writing this.
Jeb59 chapter 12 . 3/29
Oh I hope this isn't abandoned. I like it.
Please update soon
ImUpToNoGood chapter 7 . 3/12
Well done chapter... Glad that Harry didn't succeed. It would have been too easy, and not realistic. I like Bran, and am curious, as are so many others.

A few quibbles: libraries might have computers in 1988, (for people to write papers on, for example) but the internet did not exist as such yet, so Harry would not have been able to do web searches. Computers would have been big desktop machines - they might have two diskettes, one for the program, and another one for the files, but no internal hard drive. Take that out of the library discussion, and the scene would be great.

Another reader mentioned that mobile phones would not have been easy to hand either.

I do like that Harry got an early scare, and will learn from that how to plan. This does not make him less, as one reviewer would have it, but gives him greater options and ability.

Other than a few word errors (your/you're, that sort of thing) which jar me from the flow, I'm enjoying the story.

Good job!