Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
Liandra2428 chapter 14 . 8/10
You have really got to post more on this story again, it is really entertaining and fun, but at this point the story should be abandoned. You have got to decide if you should keep the story up and update or not at all. It has a good plot and I would hate seeing it go to waste.
Brandon chapter 1 . 8/7
Just read this story and you absolutely must continue it! I need to know how things unfold. This is my favorite fan fiction by far! Please keep writing!
Crocea Mors chapter 14 . 8/3
I would also like to know if this fic is dead, it has so much potential, it would be a shae to see it go.
Name's In My Sig chapter 1 . 7/22
Is this fic dead?
~NominalNumenorian
ndfootball09 chapter 14 . 7/20
This is a beautiful piece of work! Please update when you next get the chance. I loved reading this and can't wait to see what you come up with next. Are Sophie and Bran gonna become a 'thing'?
reddir chapter 14 . 7/19
This story was very enjoyable for me. You've let me see most of these characters as real people instead of as the more-or-less caricatures which the original and most fan fictions depict them.

I'm sorry to see that you did not continue it. However, you did seem to leave off in a natural break, just as his life shifts to include a strong and active involvement with Magical Britain.
reddir chapter 9 . 7/17
Very touching chapter. It's taken me past just pity for Petunia's childhood into a little appreciation of her intentions.
Mistress of Potions chapter 14 . 7/13
I realize there is probably a snowball's chance in hell that this will ever be completed, but would ypu be able to at least post the outline or notes so we can find out how the story goes? Please?
contrary.to.everything chapter 14 . 7/10
Based on the date that this was late updated, I'm guessing you won't update soon. Either way, this story is excellent. There's so much detail, and the story feels so fleshed out. I love your characterizations. The situation you've created with Petunia is very believable. This is an excellent story, and I do hope that you pick it up again. I'd love to find out what happens next.
Winterwolf97 chapter 14 . 6/28
Please update!
hawleann000 chapter 14 . 6/23
Please update. I really really like this book and I would greatly appreciate it if you would update. You are amazing at writing and I have really enjoyed the book so far. Sorry if I rambled.
CheddarTrek chapter 14 . 6/22
Well this was an interesting story! I like a lot of the things you've done here, from Harry's similarities not to James or Lily but to his maternal grandfather and paternal great-great-grandfather (?) all the way to how you've organized goblins in Gringotts.

It's not the best story or the quickest paced story or the most original... but it's pretty good on all fronts. I wish there was more to read, as I'm damned curious where you were planning to take it. Glad we got this far though!
this is one of the best fanfiction of harry potter that I have read and I have read a lot. I really love the plot and how you make the character interact and well everthing, so please please star writring once again this story, please finish it. I want to read to the end. I even writing this and I dont usually write review and if I write its usually not this long.
Your one of the best, this story is one of the best and you pick my interens in this, you tuck my time reading this story so now is your responsability to finish this amazing and spectacular fanfic
humzred chapter 14 . 6/13
please update soon
Rebecca chapter 14 . 6/6
This so good! I'm really enjoying this story please update soon!
2,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »