Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
mackiechandler chapter 14 . 4/28
What a wonderful story this is. Making Petunia into a human being instead of the wicked auntie rocks. You can feel the shock to his system meeting the goblins and understanding what he is up against.

I hope he gives Dumbledore hell. I hope you keep writing this. I'm really enjoying it.
TeaGrannie chapter 14 . 3/25
Hello!
I just found and read this story...
Is there hope for more?
I noticed that the Last Updated registers as August 2008 ...
Hopefully there is more in the offing.
I know that sometimes there are prolonged absences of the muse for a particular story, but hopefully the muse for this one steps up and demands attention because it's a really good story.

Thank-you for sharing,

TeaGrannie mcmlxiii
KariAnn chapter 11 . 3/16
This story is so good that even though I know it was not finished, I reread it every time I find it
BMFoley chapter 14 . 3/9
A brilliant fic that has been inactive for to long. Sadly it goes to the very end of my favs list due to the 13 years of inactivity.
khrysavek1 chapter 14 . 3/4
I'm a bit sad this story was never finished, it's quite good. However, I understand that sometimes things happen. If you ever find your way back here again, just know at least one person would be interesting in seeing how this goes. I love you characterizations, and could see the beginings of your plan, but am very curious who Bran's "lord' is now! :)
I know this has been stopped for years, but just wanted to tell you I just found it, read it straight through and loved it all. Also just a random thing a local writer published a book a few years ago Hermione the Hippopotamus who visits our tourist destination town.
Azure2369 chapter 14 . 2/14
Awesome story. Too bad it was cut short. :(
I know it's been a crazily long time since you've updated this, but I hope you come back and write more.
ARWilliams chapter 14 . 2/10
What an incredible story so far - I cannot wait for the next chapter! I am loving your characterization of Harry, and his intelligence - truly a wonderful and fresh feel! Great writing!
love4HP chapter 14 . 2/2
This is a good story. Please update.
lilyflower50 chapter 14 . 1/9
please come back with a new chapter i really want to know about Bran who is he
Ame's world chapter 14 . 12/30/2020
Nooooooo !
You can't do that to us !
Please... Pretty please with cherry on top
Anyway, thanks for this wonderful fanfic and I hope to read more one day
alucardgal chapter 14 . 12/27/2020
oh my! Poor Harry... please I wanna know what happens next! please please please don't keep us waiting!?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2020
Great story! I hope you continue with this one day!
tammgrogan chapter 9 . 12/8/2020
Hello, This is really a great story. I'm truly enjoying reading it, but damn sometime it brings tears to my eyes. You know about 90% of the time I don't like Petunia. This one and one or two others I like how Petunia is written. Thank you so much fir sharing this wonderful story with all of us.
2,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »