Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
Anitaxp chapter 14 . 5/12
Wow! This was definitely one of those A fanfictions. I’m glad I got the chance to find it! I feel like everything was moving along very well. The AU made perfect sense and was refreshing. I love when a story explains well what is going on and has depth. I wish you didn’t left it here since it had so much potential! However I’m just glad that I got to read through it. Thank you for sharing!
cdnviolets chapter 1 . 5/8
This is a really fantastic story. I wish you'd complete it cuz you've really drawn me into his world.
paisleymll chapter 14 . 4/27
It's been a very long time, since I've run across a fic that I was truly sad to see was no longer being updated. I'm very sure in 14 years you've found many other things to be distracted by, it is very understandable. You are an incredibly engaging author, and I am grateful that you shared your time and talent. Fingers crossed, that someday your muse will guide you back to this story.
animecutylover chapter 11 . 4/26
Omg! Yass! A Draco and Harry friendship! XD
animecutylover chapter 10 . 4/26
I wonder who the other boy is.
animecutylover chapter 9 . 4/26
Awww... :')
animecutylover chapter 7 . 4/26
EHH?! Bran knows about the wizarding world?! O_O
animecutylover chapter 4 . 4/26
Lmao. Petunia is laying it on a bit thick, but Vernon didn't even notice. XD
animecutylover chapter 1 . 4/26
Lol. I just love how things worked out for little Harry.
Great world building. I hope someday you go on.
So, I know this is an older story. You may not even be on the site anymore to see my comment. I just want you to know that it's still an amazing story in 2022. I wish there was more of it, but thank you so much for your time and talent in writing it.
Evanarix chapter 7 . 3/30
It's been fourteen years and I can't bring myself to take this fic out of my alert list. I love it, and I still hope one day we'll have an update.
Millie072 chapter 7 . 3/15
This is such a brilliant tale. It's really too good to abandon. This is my multiple reading, and still hoping you'll revisit and complete or leave an outline of how you had originally intended to finish it. After all, hope springs eternal. Thank you
Ricci615 chapter 14 . 3/14
Found this on one of my favorite author's favorite last. This is extremely well written and I'm disappointed that there isn't more. I'm definitely going to check out your profile and see if you've got any other stories. Since you last worked on this 15 years ago, I doubt you'll continue it, but I love your plot. I haven't seen anything like it before. Most start when Harry's closer to 11. I love giving him more time to figure things out.
Eva Norman chapter 14 . 2/19
I am so sorry this story has been abandoned. I reread it every five years or so. I am so curios about what happends next.
2,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »