Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 7 . 9/20
It's not often that I like OCs on their own merits, but Bran's strength of character and mysterious associations have me fond of him already. :)
vysirez chapter 14 . 9/19
Interesting story. Good characterization. I like that you made the Dursleys more three dimensional, though I think even your version have serious issues. Lots of build up in the story. A bit disappointed that it appears to be abandoned, but you can't always control life. Thanks for sharing your writing.
Asyaarshi chapter 14 . 9/12
Ur story is owsm plzz continue it... Please with cherry on the top
anthea tronchard step chapter 14 . 9/2
is there a sequel?
hdres chapter 14 . 8/25
I have really enjoyed this story. I decided to leave a comment as I wanted to say what an accomplished writer you are. You started with an interesting premise on the relationship between Petunia and Harry and then built out from there. You included an abundance of original ideas and managed to weave them all together in a way that kept me wanting to find out more. I also liked the elements of foreshadowing you introduced which makes it even more sad that you didn't get to finish. Thank you for sharing your ideas in this story. I hope you keep writing as you have a real talent.
BelladonnaDeCaspian chapter 1 . 8/18
Can't wait for more!
Katt chapter 14 . 8/3
Wow. This is incredible.
BookWyrm chapter 4 . 7/31
Petunia's being brilliant!

I hope that Harry doesn't get into too much trouble.. or his aunt Petunia either!

Also ... If Ddley could get into a healthy weight range too, that would be amazing! Anyway... this is your sotry, and it's your business what you do with it.

Thank you for writing this story and sharing it!
BookWyrm chapter 3 . 7/31
This kind of abuse is even more insidious than the type from the books.
Partly because a lot of it really is her trying to do right by him while struggling with her revenge-yearnings about Lily.

I hope that they're able to stay in a stable pattern and maybe even become proper aunts and nephews to one another...

This story is really good, by the way.
BookWyrm chapter 1 . 7/31
This is awesome!

so so awesome!

I am very glad to see a friendly Petunia Dursley - and one that is willing to manipulate to her advantage!

I wonder why Harry grows so slowly? or why he WAS growing so slowly, maybe...

Just all the different details about how things are not how Vernon sees them was cool...
tabala chapter 14 . 7/31
Great story, I do hope this continues, I am very interested in this.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 14 . 7/31
Awesome story :)
Locket1 chapter 14 . 7/23
like all good stories that are wips it left me crying for wasted talents. this would have been great to continue in a series or sequel. there was so much put into this, perhaps one day someone will take up a challenge and write aomething similar and finish the story. you have left us wanting more!
Karou WindStalker chapter 13 . 7/14
Wish you had continued this. _
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 7/8