Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Oh wow
loverofeevee chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
I realize this is a little late but YOU'VE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS FIC! PLEASE!

I love it! You've done something a bit different and you really need to keep going.
betsy.blake.58 chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
I just read this story again. I still think it is one of the most unique HP stories available. Please, if you aren't going to finish the story, tell us. I keep checking your bio for info.
Trousseaux chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
What a lovely story! I hope you update it soon! I love how cunning harry is at an early age, and I especially love how petunia is helping him!
Indigoblack chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Why isn't it being finished it is such a. Good story?
LegoBlocks chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Ohmygosh I really, really hope you come back to this story one day, I absolutely enjoyed reading it. It kept me well entertained without even getting too into the Wizarding World just yet, which a lot of stories fail to do. I hope one day to find about about Harry's budding friendship with Draco and hoe his and Petunia's schemes will affect Harry's future. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
When I read these stories, I wonder why the hell Petunia married Vernon.
Renap chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
Are you ever gonna update this fic...
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
Really enjoyed this, after stumbling across it on someones favourites list. Not sure if it's abandoned, but it looked as though you had the next chapter plotted out, so I do hope you end up continuing. Was nice to see a different take on Petunia, and on Harry.
BlueOrchid2 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
ooh Harry is soooo cute! i really liked how Petunia taught him to read
Daphne Undomiel chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Love it. Please continue.
Daphne Undomiel
yachiru-chan92 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Good fanfiction!
Thanks for your work.
See ya'
1sunfun chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
A really nice, interesting, good and exciting story.
There are just a few things I have to ask about.
Is Harry in the second or in the third grade?
It seems as if he is in third grade, but a few things would make more sense if he was in second grade, for example when John and Ian see him with the janitor Fletcher and he has a science-book for fourth grade, if he was in third grade it wouldnt be so unusual for him to be able to use a fourth grade book.
In one of the author-notes a the beginning of a chapter you said, that you would use J.K.R.s money-exchange-rate, than you said, that 5 Galleon would be 1 Pound, but Im sure, that it was 1 Galleon to 5 Pounds. I think you are also using the later exchange-rate, otherwise it would just be to little money. In the HP-books it would mean, that Ollivander would have to live with under 1000 Pounds a year to live on.
In your story it would mean that an outfit woul cost under 8 Pounds for a quality material.

1sunfun
1sunfun chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I am glad, that I was right, I thought, that Bran could be magical, I just thought, that he was there, because of Harrys accidental magic and not that he knew about him before.
1sunfun
SharpPointyThings chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Please, please, please update. Please!
2,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »