Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
Ren O'neil chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
this needs to be updated! it has been 6 years! why is this not going on ahead? This is to good to drop. I waluld love more and am dearly looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
This is such an interesting story I have liked reading it Too bad you have not updated I hope you will
ilovebooks1111 chapter 14 . 2/27/2014
Just read this...and it's awesome! Its kinda sad that you haven't updated in so long...please update... Or at least tell me if you plan on completing this! I beg you!
JM0RIARTY chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
hey there

I just reread this story and I still like it very much. It's kind of sad, it hasn't been updated for so long. Any plans to write on?

JM
wow
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Oh wow
loverofeevee chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
I realize this is a little late but YOU'VE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS FIC! PLEASE!

I love it! You've done something a bit different and you really need to keep going.
betsy.blake.58 chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
I just read this story again. I still think it is one of the most unique HP stories available. Please, if you aren't going to finish the story, tell us. I keep checking your bio for info.
Trousseaux chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
What a lovely story! I hope you update it soon! I love how cunning harry is at an early age, and I especially love how petunia is helping him!
Indigoblack chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Why isn't it being finished it is such a. Good story?
LegoBlocks chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Ohmygosh I really, really hope you come back to this story one day, I absolutely enjoyed reading it. It kept me well entertained without even getting too into the Wizarding World just yet, which a lot of stories fail to do. I hope one day to find about about Harry's budding friendship with Draco and hoe his and Petunia's schemes will affect Harry's future. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
When I read these stories, I wonder why the hell Petunia married Vernon.
2,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »