Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
choice87 chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
Hey! I know this is a long shot based on the timing of your last update, but I wanted to tell you I've really enjoyed your writing and would be thrilled if you picked back up this story. You've written the best Petunia (and for that matter Vernon) I've ever read. I've loved seeing her logic and cunning and how her actions fit with her background and values. I also love your Draco and your very well done use of new characters. Even if you never continue this, know that you've made another person very intrigued. :)
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 4/22/2015
So, is Harry not going to use his Black Regent power to get Sirius out?
Hornbugv chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
I just wanted to state that this story is awesome. I see that you haven't updated in a while. is there a different fandom that has more than 14 chapters
Grace
Tiriltoget chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
I love your description of planning the garden! I really love plants and gardens, so this is awesome to read! Also, I'm hoping that once he reaches Hogwarts this story will at least include Herbology, which is my favourite subject at Hogwarts, and far too many fanfictions just forget about it(as if it's unimportant in potions!)
laraquick chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Wonderful story ... a shame there was no 'next chapter'.
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Really interesting take on Petunia! I like it and would love to see more of it! Great story :)

Thanks for writing!

Hells
SilvisMN chapter 14 . 3/30/2015
Please update? This is getting really interesting, and I would like to know what happens next, particularly when Harry has to bring up his Potterness to Draco.
Jeb59 chapter 14 . 3/29/2015
Are you still writing this.
Jeb59 chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Oh I hope this isn't abandoned. I like it.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Please update soon
ImUpToNoGood chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Well done chapter... Glad that Harry didn't succeed. It would have been too easy, and not realistic. I like Bran, and am curious, as are so many others.

A few quibbles: libraries might have computers in 1988, (for people to write papers on, for example) but the internet did not exist as such yet, so Harry would not have been able to do web searches. Computers would have been big desktop machines - they might have two diskettes, one for the program, and another one for the files, but no internal hard drive. Take that out of the library discussion, and the scene would be great.

Another reader mentioned that mobile phones would not have been easy to hand either.

I do like that Harry got an early scare, and will learn from that how to plan. This does not make him less, as one reviewer would have it, but gives him greater options and ability.

Other than a few word errors (your/you're, that sort of thing) which jar me from the flow, I'm enjoying the story.

Good job!
Koroby chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
The only problem I have with this story is that there isn't more of it.
jchangpa chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Well I can said it is bad as a whole plot, that it go no where because it is abamdom help with that premises. The Petunia charcter is good. But the whole Bran andthe secrete sociaty is not.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
Seems like the updates been lagging...
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 13 . 3/1/2015