Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
When I read these stories, I wonder why the hell Petunia married Vernon.
Renap chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
Are you ever gonna update this fic...
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
Really enjoyed this, after stumbling across it on someones favourites list. Not sure if it's abandoned, but it looked as though you had the next chapter plotted out, so I do hope you end up continuing. Was nice to see a different take on Petunia, and on Harry.
BlueOrchid2 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
ooh Harry is soooo cute! i really liked how Petunia taught him to read
Daphne Undomiel chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Love it. Please continue.
Daphne Undomiel
yachiru-chan92 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Good fanfiction!
Thanks for your work.
See ya'
1sunfun chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
A really nice, interesting, good and exciting story.
There are just a few things I have to ask about.
Is Harry in the second or in the third grade?
It seems as if he is in third grade, but a few things would make more sense if he was in second grade, for example when John and Ian see him with the janitor Fletcher and he has a science-book for fourth grade, if he was in third grade it wouldnt be so unusual for him to be able to use a fourth grade book.
In one of the author-notes a the beginning of a chapter you said, that you would use J.K.R.s money-exchange-rate, than you said, that 5 Galleon would be 1 Pound, but Im sure, that it was 1 Galleon to 5 Pounds. I think you are also using the later exchange-rate, otherwise it would just be to little money. In the HP-books it would mean, that Ollivander would have to live with under 1000 Pounds a year to live on.
In your story it would mean that an outfit woul cost under 8 Pounds for a quality material.

1sunfun
1sunfun chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I am glad, that I was right, I thought, that Bran could be magical, I just thought, that he was there, because of Harrys accidental magic and not that he knew about him before.
1sunfun
SharpPointyThings chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Please, please, please update. Please!
Amaranthine Moon chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
Can't wait until Harry gets to Hogwarts! .
moonprincess97524 chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
I have been looking for this wonderful story in my favorites for some time, I had remembered the part of Petunia and the fountain pens but I couldn't remember the name of the story. I do hope that you are able to come back to this wonderful story again soon, however I do understand the real life happens and muses for stories can sometimes not work with you.
Alice chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Cliff hanger story aka A.N. Says stuff will happen next chapter but no chapter is put up with-in , in this case, around /Five Years/ *sighs* I'm sorry that was a bit rude... But honestly I'm a bit concerned and will be checking your profile for recent updates and when either you stories or favorites have been published/updated to see if your okay/alive...

Alice
Alice again chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
So that's who she meant! That makes a lot more since then snape XD ..." I don't really have much else to say...lol love the story!
Alice chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
No way... She's thinking about Snape, isn't she?! Is this going to be snape is his dad things? Cause I wouldn't mind that considering I really like those stories... Tho its not like my opinion would change anything since this /is/ your story. Anyways I love it so far! u
Ann Jinn chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Hi
I know it has been a long time but was wondering if you had worked on this story or published elsewhere. It is fascinating reading and I am dying to know who the Lord is.
2,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »