Reviews for What if?
ZariaReadsHard1500 chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
OMGOSH PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I REALLY HOPE YOU'RE NOT DDDDEEEEAAADDDD but really,I highly reccomend you to update or so help me I'LL- **** *** *** ***-(suddenly unconscious)(Xena pops out of nowhere with a baseball bat) hehe sorry I thought I gave her her happy pills oh well what she means is she really likes your story (groaning can be heard " WHAT THE-) well hehe gotta go hope you update before she goes on a rampage(again -_-') Zaria & Xena. Awesome & Always
i sceam you scream ice cream 1 chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
please please please update i love roxy and brainy fluff ;) ;) nudge nudge haha
zariareadshard1500 chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
omg your the bomb-diggety that was so epic i love all your stories
aireagle92 chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter !
Fire Night Sky chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Your computer crashed and you couldn't update teh story any more, right? This story is so cute though! (My sister would say that my definition of cute is ehr definition of weird...)PLEASE FIND SOME WAY TO CONTINUE THE STORY!
Arden Anam chapter 1 . 5/28/2008

me likey.

i was thinking about doing something like this with my character (u know her. arden?)

*reads on*
Inwe Telrunya chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
pleasse uped! I love Brainy and Roxy!
kisa sohma cookie chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Yay! you updated! (glomps you again) thank you thank you thank you! Hilariousness!

Brainy: (pokes my arm and holds out hand.)

Me:...Oh yeah! (hands Pheonix and Brainy fluffy puff marshmellows.)
aireagle92 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I love this story it so rock i can't wait for the next one.
AnimeAdic chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
awsome story thankx!
kisa sohma cookie chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
yay! Update! i loved this one, brainy's cute when he gets flustered. great chapter, i hope you update again soon.
kisa sohma cookie chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
OH! OH! I can't wait until you do a chapter for brain drain! If you did it would be hilarious all chapter, brainy would probably be flirting like no tomorrow with roxy since he was the opposite of himself then...did that make sense? I'm a big brainiac 5 fan ,Great job with your stories.
PaddysGal chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
HAHA! Roxy is so funny! Update soon!
Dolly2000 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
damn this is good. keep up the good work!
Dolly2000 chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
wow gr8 fic u hav ther. keep up the gr8 work.