Reviews for A Silent Kind of Faith
Emma Jones 28 chapter 1 . 1/5
MY EMOTIONS the first born kills me it just kills me
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I really like this, it's both sort of sweet and sad at the same time.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aw, that was beautiful. There were a few lines that I really loved, and the rest was brilliant too.
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh, that was beautiful! *wipes eyes* I loved it, so sweet! Keep up the good work!
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is one of my favorite Charlie/Claire stories. It was so touching, and I thought that having the survivors not keep in touch after they were rescued was realistic. You made me want to cry with that last line!
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh wow, this was great too. I love how they all sort of rally around her and support her. I think pretty much everybody on the island liked Charlie. I can't wait to see Claire finding Charlie's ring. I will probably cry almost as much as I did at this piece.
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
That was brilliant! And so sad!
avi17 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Oh wow...amazing. The writing was blunt, but poignant. Powerful. I'm very, very impressed.
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I used to think that the saddest ending the show could have was none of them ever getting off the island. I think you've shown us otherwise.
lostfan42 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That is so sad. I feel so bad for Claire. But I loved the ending where Claire tells Aaron that Charlie was his father!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Your story made me cry. I wanted so badly for Claire & Charlie to have a happy life together. I wonder how the man from the Hanso Foundation got Kate off the hook (a new identity, perhaps?). I understand why Sun & Jin moved & changed their names and why Sawyer went off. What happened to Hurley, I wonder? I'm glad Liam told Claire to keep the ring. This is a really moving story.
Missing Whisper chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Aw that was so sweet and so sad :(
gkpinkgrl chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh my god. You made me cry. That takes a lot.

I love the time differences, and how Claire visits Liam who lets her keep the ring. So sweet. This was a beautiful, beautiful story.
Live Fast Die Never chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That was so good! I seriously was almost crying the entire time and right at the end:

That made me cry.

It was fantastic, and I think it was a perfect way of thinking how it could end up, I also like how you sort of added it in so that the flash to the future of Jack could have been true. Great job!

Live Fast Die Never
Jemmz chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh my God, that was excellent. I mean, wonderfully excellent! I loved it and I absolutely loved how you set it out, almost like a time line. I liked how you showed the survivors losing contact with each other and it was just so beautiful, especially that it was Claire centric and about Charlie's death. The whole fic is just so beautiful. And the last line made me cry "Claire settles down beside him at the kitchen table and tells him his father was a rock star." You should be proud of this.