Reviews for Light of My Life
PurifyArrowserenity chapter 24 . 8/5/2013
love the story... please write moreeeeeeeeeeee...!
Rice-n-GreenTea chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
I just found this story and I'm so glad that I did! It's amazing! You really know how to capture emotion. I would love to see what happens next. I hope some day you get around to updating/finishing it. Either way, thank you so much for this gift I have just read.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
Wow
Your story is amazing and wi such a depth of feeling and intrigue!
I sincerely hope you will be able to pick up the pen and finish the story *wink wink*
Because not only is it really original,but Kagome and Sesshoumaru deserve to know their ending XD
ShadoweGoddess chapter 24 . 8/12/2012
I want more!

You left off... Grrr!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
Great story, please update soon.
KT chapter 24 . 12/3/2011
NOOOOOoooooooooooooo Why did you have to end it there? Please say you are going to continue updating. It is such a great story, great plot... Can you please continue updating Light of My Life? Lately it really has been the light of my life.
midnight08 chapter 24 . 9/12/2009
please updata
BitterSweetlady chapter 24 . 8/18/2009
plz plz update soon. i really really really wanna know what happens
BitterSweetlady chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
awesome! really really good!
darkpsychoqueen chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
so happy u updated! great chapter
shatered.heart chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
aw

this is adorable

and your making me cry

i love all of your ocs and the way youve portrayed the gang.

cant wait to know the full prophecy.

keep writing plz
Sugar0o chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
this os sad, and i really hate Sesshomaru's mother... r0o hopes she dies a misserable death :3 r0o cried, you hafta update and fix it s0on, this is sad. very sad and upsetting yeah -nods- *pouts*
MLMonty chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
Yay! an double update! Very nice and lots of important stuff going on. I look forward to the next one...even if it takes a while ;P
sessykag chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
did they really have to do it in front of everyone i would be embarrassed
sessykag chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
ok that name you gave the girl is much easier to write than to actually pronounce were did you come up with that ?