Reviews for Empty
Nekomimi-Nyah chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
wow, that was way to cute! But, still I'm going to marry Bill someday! If not him, maybe Tom...Wicked good story :)
tallonfoot357 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
yeah, a little wierd..haha.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I loved it and I hate that you got to see them but I’m glad that someone else likes the idea of them together because lets face it… is f-ing hot!
fagenablr chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
AWESOMES! I LOVED it! I just recently discovered Tokio Hotel (well, I saw them on the net a few months ago but i just recently started listening to them) and from the very moment I saw Bill I fell in luv with him! And his bro is adorable,too! Bill is hyper! Like that time with his airplane Jumbie and... oh... right... the story! XD Sorry, I got a lil carried away... ahem. Anywho, GREAT STORY!

TOKIO HOTEL RULEZ! Story 5/5... no wait... 10/10! XD
Desi-Grasshopper chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
oh meinen gott... EP I LOVE IT!
not-into-cliches chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
wow. loved it.

they are amazing live arent they?
Bella RM chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
"Bill sang the beginning of each song directly to his twin, staring into his eyes, forcing the message to sink in." - best phrase...

I have one word to you:

PERFECT.

Don't need to say anything else.
black angels fall chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i liked it
Arra Frost chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
that was amazing. so sweet and heartwrenching. Poor Bill... and Tom but then YAY lol. Very well written, I liked it a lot.

~~Arra~~
professorkatze chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
You saw them in concert? *dies from jealousy* I'm listening to the japanese version of Monsoon right now ... Bill's voice in Japanese is so sexy! *squeals*

oh wait, I'm supposed to be commenting on the story, aren't I? XP

I li~iked it! XD. Ah, if only ... ;P
Ivy Mei chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow, that was really beautiful.

It was simple, and easy. Not overly profound, but yet very profound. [[If that makes sense]]

I believe so much that the boys love each other like that, and if they did, I would eagerly support it.

:] nice job.
HeartsOnYourWrists chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Beautiful! Loved it. The relationship between the twins. :D
Yoshumitsu23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Hehe... Bill's such a girl! But... I luff him
Ariani Lee chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
It was very nice! I'm french, I'd like to know if (when I would have the time)il I could translate this in french and post it on the site? Of course I'd put your name in the disclaimer.
Sasukechidorikun chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Hi ForbiddenSnowflake6!

I confess you... I'm crying! How beautifull fic TT

When I was on the end of it, I couldn't stop crying... It was so so cute!

And I love the last words: "A few days later, they announced to a magazine that they wanted to die together. That was the deepest desire in their hearts, and nothing could change that." I cryied so much with that words.

Thanx to make that brilliant fic. I will never forget the last desire of Tom and Bill. And I imagined them dying, together and it was a wonderful picture...

See you!