Reviews for Feeling Like This
The cat with blue eyes chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Hooooooooooo ! It was such a lovely story ! I hope that even after all this years you will carry on !
Romancefan1918 chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
I really like this story! Please please please continue writing!
Geekydork chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Oh my goodness, I ave been on a Hermione/Charlie kick and can't believe I JUST found this story. I know it's a long shot but damn, please update! You are a great story teller and your scenes are just passionate!
gndysic chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
fa├ža mais pleaseeeeeeee i need more
Gryphengirl chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
hey read this today and love it any chance of some more chapters?
xx
Tiriltoget chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
Would you write another chapter, please? I think this is a really good story, I want to know what happens next.
thelandofkates chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
i love this story! ,333
Veronica Mitchell chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
I'm reveiwing! I normally don't. Please continue the story. I asked someone else this, is it weird that I like hermione with weasleys just not ron?
Megan Consoer chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
courtney abood chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
I want more and soon, it is a great story that just cant be left unfinshed please update. :) love it
hismrs chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
damn. dragon keepers sure are hot
arielstarks chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
udpate soon por favor.
Verkouden chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
Yes, yes, Ron-beating is appreciated.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 11 . 10/16/2009
i love it, but i want more and i want it soon!
ghostchicken chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
You're not a bad person, but it's been 8 months since you last updated this story-and it's a good one. Don't let it die!

Molly is a bit overbearing, isn't she? I think she doesn't want to admit to herself that her son screwed up and ruined his marriage. No mother wants to admit that, so it's easier to call Hermione the trollop, ignoring the fact that her son was the one at fault.

I also think Molly tends to resent the fact that she can't manipulate Charlie. It's fine for her children to be independent just so long as they remain dutifully under her thumb. Charlie's too much of a free spirit for that. The others give in to keep her from screaming at them. Charlie doesn't care.

Now, this final scene... Did Ron go to Romania of his own volition or did his mother nag him into it? Either way, he was stupid to just show up like that in his brother's domain, knowing Hermione hates him.

I hope you get back on this story soon. It's too good to abandon. Welcome to my Favorites/Alerts Lists.