Reviews for The Fine Line
StorytellerHollberry chapter 1 . 4/16
I absolutely love this. Not just because of the pairing, but because of how in character everyone was. It was nice to read a Derek x Victor(Or as I like to call it "Verekfanfiction where both Derek and Victor stay in character. Oh and the fanfiction isn't smut, that's great too. Overall, I really like this and keep up the great work!
EvenDevilsCry chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh, they're definitely scrubs. :) And I thank you for the Angie-bashing. I hate that bitch. xD she's getting between the OTP of Trauma Center! (one true pairing) Haha. This was good. I love it. 33.
XxChocoMelloxX chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
It's simple. Derek is kissing/stalking Victor to get Angie off his back and because he secretly likes him.

Very smexah.
Bzzyt chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was a beautifully crafted piece! There is definitely not enough TC yaoi around here...
HeartfulPeach chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
LMAO at Angie's talk. I can't believe I found this and I don't regret it XP That was awesome, I even loved Angie's part, keep it up _
Eiprej chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
aw!lurve it!
Demy Park chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Yay~~! So awesome , I must see more~~!

Very well written I must say hehe. I wish it could have been longer it got so interesting!

and LOL at the Angie part xD
stripess chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
M... Delicious. Why SHOULDN'T Derek randomly stalk up to Victor and make out with him? XD
The Infamous Uzu-Chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Why does that sound exactly like my boyfriend and I? WHY?

:D It was a cute ficcy. Random and cute.
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
YAY VICTOR ON DEREK! ...Well I mean Derek on Victor, God that's sexy . thanks for writing this, you're right, there isn't enough Trauma center! I'm gonna werite one too!
Massacre Maker chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
SWEET! I thought I was the only one who liked this pairing!
Only Insanity Rules Here chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Yay for Trauma Centre yaoi. There is entierly not enough of it around. Good job on this one. It made me smile.

~Only Insanity's Shade
Leighton Darko chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Madam, may I say that I love you for this wonderful pierce of fanfiction? Because I certainly do. VictorxDerek (or DerekxVictor; whatever, they're both awesome) is my Trauma Center OTP and there's so very close to none of it that I can find. xD I'm so happy to see this! Angie's a bit OOC, but I think you did a good job of keeping both Victor and Derek in character.
How Like a Winter chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
It's good to know I'm not the only Victor x Derek fan. And I can just imagine Victor thinking all of these lines! Great job, I love it.
FinalError chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I love this pairing! *heartheart*

Thank you so much for writing this. I'd LOVE to see more from you! Please send me a message if you write more DerekVictor/VictorDerek! :D